“Good burrito shop for vegetarians”

Peppers Mexican Grill
Ranked #44 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Peppers Mexican Grill is Estes Park's fast/casual Mexican Grill. Whether you are in the mood for burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, salads, or tacos, our fresh ingredients combined with the taste of our homemade salsas create a fiesta of flavor guaranteed to please any tongue. Enjoy a Margarita or icy cold beer on our rooftop deck.
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We are vegetarians on a trip to the Rocky Mountain national park and arrived in Estes Park during the lunch hour. We happened to come by this restaurant by chance, but ended up liking both the food and quick service. They have good and tasty burritos with plenty of vegetarian options. Their spicy salsa is really spicy but very tasty as well. It is also a relatively inexpensive place to eat at. We will definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised. I'm gluten-free, MSG-free, and their food is fresh with no additives. Delicious, too, and the salad bowl with chicken was more than I could eat.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our way into Estes after a long gruelling drive through Wyoming. The staff were friendly and helped us with directions.
Food was great!
We had planned on cooking a BBQ the next day but ended up having a late lunch here... again excellent food that filled us up so much we went without dinner that night.. That doesn't happen very often.
I would love to go again but am on a mission to bbq by our site on the river!

1  Thank meander63380
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Peppers prepared, delivered, and set up an entire taco bar for a party of 60 for our niece. The food was fabulous, the service excellent. The guacamole with chips and salsa was the best I ever had. Carolyn, the owner, was wonderful to work with. She was timely and organized. People are still raving about the delicious food!

1  Thank jane w
Reviewed May 8, 2014

After reading a lot of positive reviews, my husband and I stopped at Peppers for lunch this past weekend on our way into Estes Park. We love Mexican food and I was in the mood for some Mexican flavor. I was pretty disappointed.

I think the prices are expensive for what you get. Our bill was higher than our typical bill at Chipotle and the quality was not as good. We both had customized burrito bowls. I didn't think the ingredients were out-of-this-world fresh and I thought my dish lacked flavor. The queso was lackluster at best! It didn't have a cheesy flavor and needed some spice. The overall word that comes to mind for our meal is bland. The highlight of lunch for me was the chips and guacamole. The guacamole was creamy with a noticeable hint of lime, which I liked.

I really wanted to like Peppers and it's location is so convenient as you head into Estes Park, but I don't think we'll be returning! We've had much better food for the value in the area.