“Estes Park visit”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
6x12 front porch facing Longs Peak
upgraded GE appliances
flatscreen tv both bedrooms
master bath w/ private entrance, jacuzzi tub/shower
front bed- tempur foam king
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sheldonme
Enterprise, Alabama
“Estes Park visit”
Reviewed June 6, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Nice building just out of town close to park entrance. Lawn could be cut , but not a big deal. I would stay there again.

Melissa H
“Great time 4.5 *”
Reviewed February 18, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I stayed two nights with my husband and another couple. I loved that we both had king size beds and our own separate bathrooms and showers. The beds were very comfortable and the place was very clean. The kitchen was stocked well with the items we needed for cooking a few of our own meals. The only reason that I didn't rate it as a 5 was for a few small things: the fireplace made the room too smokey (yes, the flue was open) and the hot tub could have been cleaner as it had a lot of sediment in the bottom. Perhaps, this was unavoidable because you have to share with your neighbors on the other side of the duplex. I did contact the owner a few times for questions and he always replied promptly. Overall, the place was cozy and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again!

Management Response
Apr 2, 2018
So happy you enjoyed it! We do check out hot tubs daily, but sometimes guests track in sediment. We would love to have you back sometime!
Derek R R
“Estes Park”
Reviewed November 1, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This is a beautiful cabin located close to Rocky Mountain National Park and very close to Estes Park. Everything was clean and well maintained. We had a great time and have no complaints.

Diane P
Minnesota, United States
“Even better than expected”
Reviewed September 30, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Really loved this cabin - definitely lived up to the description and even more. Beds were super comfortable, lots of space, great views/location. Kitchen was very nicely stocked with dishes, pots/pans, soaps, etc. Highly recommend to anyone - perfect for 2 couples (and 2 more if needed).

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Melissa K
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed September 16, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We stayed with our 2 kids and in-laws. Very clean and cozy. Close to everything in Estes Park, but private enough. Loved the hot tub. Saw lots of elk across the road. Beautiful view as well!

russell g
“Great local”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Spent several day hiking in RMNP with my two teenage kids.
Fantastic accommodations for the three of us. Two kings with a comfortable hideaway sofa, two full baths.
The Hot tub was wonderful at the end of a long day on the mountain trails.
Cooking utensils and pans leave a lot to be desired. I had to wash grease off all of the pans before I could cook.
I will definitely return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Marni L
Evanston, Illinois
“Very nice condo”
Reviewed August 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

5 minutes from the RMNP entrance! The place is very nice; it is quiet and clean. I loved the wood burning fireplace and used it every night. The only issue was that the washer and dryer were in a bedroom, so that was strange. I really enjoyed my stay and would come back to stay.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing