Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$275
$250
QualityInn
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$206
Estes Village Inn(Estes Park)
$178
$160
Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$249
$220
The Historic Crags Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$379
$349
Hotels.com
The Baldpate Inn(Estes Park)
$150
Dao House(Estes Park)
$219
Hotels.com
Estes Mountain Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$137
Hotels.com
Deer Crest Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$164
Official Site
Blue Door Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$160
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe big thompson riverthe riverhot tuba stones throwhiking trailsgreat hostsfull kitchento rocky mountain national parkperfect locationa wonderful staycoffee makertrip to estes parkgas fireplacegarypatiormnpproperty
Reviewed August 19, 2013

First of all the owners are one of the most hospitable, nice people we have ever stayed with. They know so much about the area and are so friendly. The town of Estes Park is so busy in the summer time the Swiftcurrent Lodge is the perfect location. We had Cottage #10 and I would highly recommend it to any couple. It was so nice to arrive at the lodge and the owners had left the door open with the screen door close and our cottage smelled of the beautiful mountain air!! It was very inviting. This is a perfect place to stay. Can't wait to return.

1  Thank happywcourtland
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at Swiftcurrent before but this time wanted our cottage to open up to the patio on the river. So we chose #4 instead of #12. Although we didn't have a TV, we wouldn't have had time to watch it anyway. We hiked every day, and came back to hang out on our patio. It is a great place to relax morning, noon or night. Coni and Gary are excellent hosts and our cottage was very clean. I enjoyed the hot tub on the river several times during our week stay. We also enjoyed dining at the Dunraven and grilling out.
Our only suggestion for improvement would be to replace the green bulb outside by the kitchen door and consider better drainage when it rains. We had to walk through a lot of water and mud when getting out of our car and up to the kitchen door.
But we love the location and will most likely choose Swiftcurrent again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We really enjoyed our time at Swiftcurrent Lodge. We stayed in one of the upstairs rooms. It was basically like a hotel room with a good-size fridge, microwave, and bathroom. It was very clean and I loved how it was decorated! We also had a balcony. Unfortunately, our balcony faced the Dunraven Inn Restaurant instead of the river. Next time I'd like to have the room facing the river. The other bad thing was that it is right off of a busy road. We kept our deck door closed because of the noise. I feel like the rooms on the river side might have been quieter because of the water noise. It did quiet down at night, fortunately. Other than that, I loved the place. The location was beautiful. There was also a hot tub next to the river. I'd love to come back (and stay in the room facing the river). A room on the river at $94/night in Estes Park is about the best bang for your buck. The owners were nice too.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I made a last minute plan to spend a night in some place. Choose estes park and called dozens of lodges but all were full. Luckily got one night stay available at swiftcurrent. Place is beautiful with big thompson running next to your cabin. I wish I could have stayed longer. There are few trails nearby which you should try.
I would suggest to book ground level cabins so you are closer to the river front.

Room Tip: choose ground floor rooms facing the river,
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I argued with Gary the owner over this 30 day ridiculous policy for cancellation, they were
far from polite. Owners were only in office about one hour, the housekeeper showed me
to the room. I needed info on resturants but no to ask, so I went to visitor center.
I stayed one night in July. Definitely not worth $95/night. Room was simple but clean.
It was in a quad 8 room building 2 story so at least 4 rooms shared a wall, was not
quiet at all. I went to bed early because of sickness in Denver had to get back early.
Fridge was nice a large, heat worked nice, bath was small but clean, bed was hard
as a rock, my body sweat where touched bed, so Im guessing it had some type of
plastic cover. No view at all, except restaurant next door. Located way out in country
about 3 or 4 miles from town. Had rained that morning, parking lot was very muddy
and huge water hole in drive way; that's hard on brakes.
TV was very small, maybe 19-24 inch, I couldn't read anything from bed.
I would NOT choose this again due to cancellation policy and above comments.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo