The Estes Park Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$229
Silver Moon Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$193
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
$172
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

Appenzell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$154
Murphy's River Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$152
Coyote Mountain Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$135
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$134
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$201
Hotel Estes(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$164
Riverview Pines(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$225
Official Site
All reviewsthe big thompson riverthe riverhot tuba stones throwhiking trailsgreat hostsfull kitchento rocky mountain national parkperfect locationa wonderful staycoffee makertrip to estes parkgas fireplacegarypatiormnpproperty
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were completely surprised at the loveliness of this lodge. We could sit at out kitchen table and see the river rushing by. They have all the appliances and kitchenware you could ever possibly need. Each cabin/unit has it's a gas grill and table and chairs. The price is perfect. The restaurant next door "The Dunraven" is 5 star. This trip was a memorable one. We will be back!

Ms Ellis & Ms Larson

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I researched via Internet for several days before going with Swiftcurrent Lodge for our visit to the Rocky Mountain National Park. I loved the pictures on the web site and the fact that the owners put their own picture on the home page. I also liked that you could reserve exactly the room you wanted for your stay. Well, we were not disappointed and LOVED it all! We were in room 204, which was on the second floor overlooking the Big Thompson River. We kept the door open (had a screen) at night to get fresh air and especially to hear the rushing water. Everything was clean and the property was homey but well maintained. There is a hot tub that you could reserve and plenty of gas grills and seating areas along the river. We walked out the back of the lodge and could get to the park -- when we went, we came across an elk. Very cool! I would highly recommend the popular Dunraven restaurant next door -- best lasagna we've ever had! It is not in the tourist crowded area, but located about 2 miles from the main entrance to the park, a grocery/deli/souvenir store and other shops. Anyway, I would HIGHLY recommend the Swiftcurrent to everyone!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are probably fine, but we loved the upper level of the lodge facing the river. (example room 204)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We will stay here everytime we visit Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. Our cottage was very clean and was just what we needed. Our back patio was right on the river, which was amazing. It included a table and chairs as well as a propane grill we used almost every night. We saw wildlife right across the river throughout our stay, including mule deer and elk. We took advantage of their swings, fire pit, and hot tub all along the river. You CANNOT find a place with a better backyard. Connie and Gary have been there for 18 years and know what they are doing. I delt with Gary throughout our stay and he could not have been a better host. If you are looking for a place that is clean, afordable, and right on the river, look no further!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
conipkn, Owner at Swiftcurrent Lodge on the River, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Amber & Derick,
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to have you as guests at the Swiftcurrent Lodge and we are grateful that you enjoyed your stay here. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I lucked out when we decided to stay the night in Estes Park at the spur of the moment. This lodge is absolutely perfect and has lots of character. We loved the room, river, swings and of course the hot tub but most importantly the cleanliness of all the facilities and the friendliness of the owners. The Italian restaurant next door was also a pleasant surprise. We will definitely return to this establishment again but next time we will bring the whole family.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank cobabe
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I wanted to stay near water during my trip to Estes Park and Swiftcurrent Lodge was everything I hoped for! Cabin 2 was right on the Thompson River.. the patio complete with gas grill and lovely patio furniture was feet away from the wonderful sounds of rushing waters... very peaceful.. very quiet and quite comfortable.. I was with my daughter but it would also be a great place for a romantic get away.. and Rocky Mountain National Park is only minutes away.. If only I had more time to spend there.. I will be back to my new favorite place in Colorado!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family