Silver Moon Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$193
The Estes Park Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$229
$222
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
$239
  • Restaurant
Appenzell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$204
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$201
Murphy's River Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$197
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$124
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Hotel Estes(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$164
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$149
$127
Orbitz.com
Riverview Pines(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$145
Official Site
All reviewsthe big thompson riverthe riverhot tuba stones throwhiking trailsgreat hostsfull kitchento rocky mountain national parkperfect locationa wonderful staycoffee makertrip to estes parkgas fireplacegarypatiormnpproperty
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My wife and I stayed for 3 nights and absolutely loved it. We were hoping for a quaint maybe even rustic room and we were not disappointed. The cottage was very clean and cozy. We loved sitting out by the river and enjoying the stars with a glass of wine. We would recommend the Swiftcurrent Lodge to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I was so excited that we ended up staying at Swiftcurrent! My boyfriend and I stayed for four nights in early June, based on their affordability and the fact that they had a hot tub. I was so impressed when we arrived--the photos online did not do it justice. The cabin we stayed in was in a little courtyard, complete with picnic tables, a cute carved little totem pole, and several grills. They have benches and swings RIGHT on the river. The cabin itself was nice--nothing spectacular, but they gave us tons of amenities (a cliff bar? 5 blade real razor? 2 different types of shampoo? wow) and the shower never ran out of hot water, something I appreciated after a day hiking in the snow. Lots of channels on TV, iron, ironing board, fully stocked kitchen...everything you needed. Although we didn't stay inside much b/c the backyard was so awesome.

My only suggestion might be to keep the hot tub open a little later--it closes at 9pm--but there weren't many other people staying there the week we visited, so we had no problem snagging
the 8:30-9pm spot.

Overall, we LOVED staying at Swiftcurrent, and definitely recommend it and plan on coming back with our family. We cooked out together in the courtyard two nights, and ate outside on our picnic table, followed up by hot tub...those were some of the most special moments of our vacation. Oh, and we saw critters in the backyard...jackrabbits and a raccoon. Loved it, loved it LOVED IT!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I booked a room for 2 nights at the Lodge to attend a wedding in June. Being from GA we were excited about the upcoming trip. Unfortunately, the wedding was cancelled due to the groom being deployed. I notified the Lodge in early April explaining the situation which would allow plenty of time to rebook the room. However, they would not issue a complete refund which resulted in my being charged for one night. I have never stayed anywhere in all of my travels that failed to issue a refund for cancellation.

Room Tip: Make sure you understand the cancellation policy.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank dianeh789
conipkn, Owner at Swiftcurrent Lodge on the River, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2012

This reservation was made online which has an "I have read and agree to terms" box that you must check, in order to complete the reservation. The reservation was also made for 4 nights, not 2 as stated in the review. This customer also sent us an email stating that they understand if they don't get their full refund. They did receive a partial refund as per policy. Our cancellation policy is clearly stated on the reservation site, our website and on the confirmation. We really are not understanding this customers need to put up this negative review.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

We continue to return to Swiftcurrent Lodge on the River and we always feel welcome. The cabins are clean and inviting, and the personal "Welcome Back" note that greats us lets us know that we are remembered. We've been able to reserve the upstairs room that overlooks the river, and even when it's chilly, we step out on the deck to listen to the babbling river. Great place, I would (and do) recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janet P
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Very clean and quiet, we stayed in room 6 right on the creek side. Clean kitchen and extra futon for watching TV (teens). Patio outside right on the water... such a nice peaceful get away.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business