“spring break”
Review of Estes Park Massage

Estes Park Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: At Estes Park Massage we focus on providing bodywork and healing. Each massage is catered to the requests of the client. Quality is always our first priority, quantity is not. We have many massage modalities, hydrotherapy, face masks, elixirs, wraps, and scrubs. We love bodywork and look forward to relaxing you!
kansas
“spring break”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

wonderful....pleasant on the phone making the appt. ..... very warm welcome, beautiful place... massage experience was fantastic! loved every minute! totally loved everything!

McAlester, Oklahoma
“A Relaxing End to the Day”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had a wonderful relaxing experience, with caring people who know how to help you unwind after traveling. I would recommend them to anyone.

Estes Park, Colorado
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have been going to Estes Park Massage throughout my pregnancy and before. The relief provided for chronic pain and from pregnancy has been phenomenal. I have a regular therapist and have seen a few others. All have been fabulous. The setting is quiet and I really like that you can have treatments like hot stone and essential oils without having to worry about extra cost. It's a great escape for an hour or so and it makes you feel oh so refreshed!

Aurora, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couples Massage”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The massage therapists my husband & I had were fantastic. He ended up with a sinus infection right before our trip, but his therapist ensured he was comfortable at all times. He even was able to breathe a little easier afterwards. My therapist was also very attentive to my needs as I have a C3 injury. I'd highly recommend them, and for the price of everything included, well worth it!

Visited February 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Must do couples massage.”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Scheduling was easy. Follow ups were impressive. The rock massage wad awesome. The wife and I loved it and we will be back.

Visited February 2014

Been to Estes Park Massage? Share your experiences!