“First time massage”
Review of Estes Park Massage

Estes Park Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: At Estes Park Massage we focus on providing bodywork and healing. Each massage is catered to the requests of the client. Quality is always our first priority, quantity is not. We have many massage modalities, hydrotherapy, face masks, elixirs, wraps, and scrubs. We love bodywork and look forward to relaxing you!
Reviewed January 17, 2014

And it was fantastic! I had Emma Hodges as my masseuse. I had asked for the Eclectic style of massage, allowing me to feel a few different types of massages: Aromatherapy, hot stone, Swedish... etc.

Surprisingly, the hot stones were absolutely awesome and calming. I enjoyed the rain drop technique of the aromatherapy as well. Truly relaxing and very skilled hands. If I'm ever back in Estes Park, I will be doing this again! Fantastic.

All reviews
"chronic pain"
in 3 reviews
"relaxing environment"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this place"
in 5 reviews
in 8 reviews
"techniques"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was so stiff that poor lady worked so hard to make me feel better and she did! I can't wait to go back in march for my next vacation.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

My daughter had a serious injury to her head, neck, and back last January, and continues to suffer with ongoing issues from that, the primary one being severe muscle tension. Becky came highly recommended to us by our doctor, and she has been a most needed and fantastic element in the healing process for my daughter. Estes Park Massage is highly knowledgeable and professional, with a beautiful work space that is very relaxing. I dont know what my daughter would do without them!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

A clean and comfortable establishment with a friendly and well educated staff. A deep tissue massage not soon to be forgotten.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Estes Park Massage is a very special place. Clean, quiet, peaceful atmosphere. I have gotten a 90-minute "eclectic" massage my last few visits to Estes. Absolutely wonderful. The massage therapists listen closely to understand your needs and expectations. I recommend Estes Park Massage to everyone!

Been to Estes Park Massage? Share your experiences!