“Best place in the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Estes Park Massage

Estes Park Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: At Estes Park Massage we focus on providing bodywork and healing. Each massage is catered to the requests of the client. Quality is always our first priority, quantity is not. We have many massage modalities, hydrotherapy, face masks, elixirs, wraps, and scrubs. We love bodywork and look forward to relaxing you!
Wyoming
“Best place in the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have visited several salons and several different masseuses/masseurs in the area (Northern Colorado) and Estes Park Massage is by far the best!

Pearland, Texas
“Just what I needed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband, Steve, and I made our annual trip to Estes Park last week, and he surprised me with a deep tissue massage with Kathleen on Tuesday BEFORE THE FLOODING! I believe that's what got me through the stress of seeing the damage to such a beautiful place to visit! I will definitely visit Estes Park Massage again and THANK YOU, Kathleen! I pray for the town and know everything will be back to the lovely place it has always been for us.

“Awesome and Tranquil”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Estes Park Massage. The hot stone massage was fabulous, and the place had great ambience!

Lake Charles, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Most relaxing eclectic massage.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Kathleen was calm, experienced thorough and strong. She addressed all of my requests and did not rush the massage, even went a little overtime.
Well worth the money.

Visited August 2013
Northern Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Massage Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

This place is a treat-- soothing ambience and expert therapists. Cannot recommend too highly, for either the weary hiker of the resident !!

Visited August 2013