“Preventative Care” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Estes Park Massage

Estes Park Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: At Estes Park Massage we focus on providing bodywork and healing. Each massage is catered to the requests of the client. Quality is always our first priority, quantity is not. We have many massage modalities, hydrotherapy, face masks, elixirs, wraps, and scrubs. We love bodywork and look forward to relaxing you!
Estes Park, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Preventative Care”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Our bodies deserve the preventative measures and care we take with other health concerns. Massage is a much better alternative than Dr. visits and pain medicines for aches and pains. Estes Park Massage offers a wide varieties of healing therapies and caters to your specific needs. Relaxation begins as you walk through the doors with a setting transporting you to a hillside villa in Tuscany. Imagine how unruffled you will feel after your massage treatment. I am a repeat customer who feels the benefits from the healing powers of massage.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

If you want to have some true "me time" and relax during your stay in Estes Park, this is the place you want to go. My husband and I enjoyed a couples massage here, and truly loved it very much. We felt at our best after our massages. The massage therapists were excellent, very professional and helped us relax and have a wonderful massage experience. The prices are beyond reasonable, and my husband was thrilled to have a deep tissue massage while I has a swedish for the same cost.

Columbia, SC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Relaxation at its Best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I picked Estes Park Massage based on the great reviews.... We were not disappointed! We walked into a serene and tranquil environment and were greeted by friendly people! Both of our massages were exactly as we'd asked for and we walked out feeling relaxed and happy! We will definitely come again when we're in the area.

Estes Park
5 attraction reviews
“Relaxing, revitalizing results!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

During the last 24 years, I have been receiving massages to help with joint and stress issues and therefore have experienced several different massages. Becky Martin is one of two outstanding massage therapists I have had the privilege of receiving treatments from. As stated in another review, she is so knowledgeable, always professional, thorough and highly intuitive. Working with her on what your body needs, she accomplishes results every time. At Estes Park Massage, many types of massage and treatments are offered: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stones, Aromatherapy, Water Therapy, Facials and others. I recommend Becky completely.

Lyons, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best in the West!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Becky Martin has been my massage therapist for years, and I highly recommend her. She is thorough, knowledgeable, highly professional, and remarkably intuitive. Now that I’m retired, I look forward to regular visits. Here’s a review I wrote for her a couple of years ago:
I discovered Becky quite by accident when my wife was getting a haircut and I wanted a massage. And what an incredible massage! She introduced me to Raindrop Therapy, which gave me the first relief in years from the curvature in my spine which has been a source of pain since I was a teenager. Not only is she incredibly intuitive, but she also has the strength and experience to make a huge difference in the way your body reacts to her healing touch. I've been enjoying her massages for several years now, and highly recommend her to anyone who needs attention to the ravages of stress and time on their bodies. And the experience is delightful! I'm still smelling the essential oils and herbs as I type! Thanks for all you do, Becky! See ya next time!
Jim in Pinewood