All reviews waffle breakfast wine and cheese home away from home free laundry rocky mountain national park time share an ice cream belgian waffles rock inn gas fire fitness center place to stay living room spent a week full kitchen hot tub picnic tables
Reviewed July 31, 2016

Rams Horn truly is our home away from home. Each year we come here and it is the most relaxing week we have all year. We love the activities such as the ice cream social and the wine and cheese welcome. The pool and the hot tubs are always nice, but a book in the sun by the pool is still my favorite. I always appreciate that everything is in top working condition and if I need anything, all I have to do is ask. We have two teenagers and good WiFi is important to them. Rams Horn upgraded WiFi this year and the boys have not complained once, to my surprise! The entire staff is always friendly and go above and beyond. The immediate access to Rocky Mountain National Park could not be more convenient. We enjoy going into National Park to see wildlife and sometimes see elk right out our front door. We look forward to next year at Rams Horn. Keep up the good work!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
DeborahRHV, General Manager at Rams Horn Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

MMaly, Thank you for choosing Rams Horn Village as your home in Estes Park and for the great review! We are so very glad we are the highlight of your year. We'll try very hard to keep it that way! See you in 2017! Regards, Deb, Alex and Staff

Reviewed July 31, 2016

We've come to Rams Horn every year, sometimes twice a year, for about two decades. The big draw for Estes Park is the magnificent Rocky Mountain National Park, and the resort is minutes from the front gate. And after a day of hiking and climbing, coming back to the resort's three hot tubs is a real plus. The condos are spacious, well-appointed and always are being improved. And this year they've upgraded the Wi-Fi significantly.
The property is decidedly family-oriented. So if you're looking for a place for a boisterous and noisy experience, Rams Horn isn't for you.
Most of the people on staff have worked here for years and are very attentive to their guests needs and requests. It's an awesome place to decompress and enjoy the great national park. I could not recommend it more.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Mark M, We have been so honored that your family chose us as your home in Estes Park. Thank you for your wonderful comments, especially about our great long term local staff!
Your recommendation means the world to us! See you in 2017! Regards, Deb, Alex and Staff

Reviewed July 31, 2016

We just got back from Rams Horn. I miss it already We have been vacationing there for many years. Now our grandkids are loving the place.
We traveled from Eastern Nebraska to Northern Wyoming and finally, to Estes.
THERE WERE NO BETTER PLACES TO STAY than Rams Horn Village.
You MUST give it a try!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Jerry b, You're awesome and so is your family! We love seeing you each and every year. We are so very glad that your grandkids have fallen in love with us too. That was the hope and plan, right?(: Your recommendation is so very appreciated! Regards, Deb, Alex and Staff

Reviewed July 29, 2016

My wife and I are on the last day or our two week stay at Ram's Horn. We have been coming here every year for 17 years and every year I am excited to hear about new developments on this property. This property is extremely well managed and they are always updating and adding things to make the property even better than it has always been.

This year we found gas burning fire pits had been installed throughout the property. They also have gas grills in addition to the kind you'd put charcoal in. All the chairs around the very nice pool area are new and more comfortable than the chairs in the past. We also enjoy the hammocks, hot tubs and picnic tables throughout the grounds. In fact, I am sitting at one of those tables typing this review!

Perhaps the best upgrade of all this year was the wifi connection speeds. I was getting between 30 and 90Mbps throughout my stay. Streaming video was no problem, and unlike in the past, my connection did not randomly drop off. My wife used to have to go to a coffee shop down the street when she needed to work on her computer to get reliable wifi. Now, the best wifi in town is right here!

Other favorite things about this resort are the waffle breakfast on Sunday morning and the very helpful staff. I forgot the charger for my MacBook this year, and one of the front desk staff brought his personal charger in for me to use several times during my stay. I really appreciated that!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
InEstesPark, General Manager at Rams Horn Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2016

Thank you BrentT for choosing Rams Horn Village for your precious time away for 17 straight years! It is always so great welcoming you both back home to Rams Horn Village. We are so glad you were able to stay for two straight weeks this year! Thanks for hosting your get together with your new Rams Horn Friends. What a nice evening topped off by a double rainbow! Next year's goal: three weeks?(: Till next time, Deb, Alex and Staff

Reviewed July 28, 2016

This is our 8th year to visit Estes Park during the summer. Staying at Rams Horn makes the trip extra special. Alex and Debra are the resort managers and do an excellent job of making sure everyone has a great time. The property is clean, the pool is warm and spacious, and they have many activities for the kids. My kids can't wait to get up every day to go play with the other friends they have made.
We also enjoy the laid back atmosphere. We have stayed in both types of cabins, the individual 'stand alone' cabins and the town home 'side by side' type. I don't really have a preference because they are both spacious and quiet.
We love going to the wine / cheese welcome on Friday nights. My kids love the Ice Cream social on Monday.
The best thing I noticed this summer (2016) is the improved WiFi service. That was a huge deal to our family and we heard from several people that it is better than anywhere you can find in Estes.

We will be back again and again. Enjoy!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you prfelt for choosing us year after year! It was so great having your entire family with us again! It was so great to know that your children had kept in touch with their Rams Horn friends over the past year and were able to meet up again this year at "Camp Rams Horn". They are getting so big and we loved watching them play independently with their friends here this year. Where does the time go? So glad to be able to provide the great new wifi, plus other activities too! We look forward to your each and every visit and are so very happy to know that from now on, it will be for two weeks every summer. Warm Regards to All, Deb, Alex and Staff