“"Healing"”

Images of Rocky Mountain National Park
Ranked #1 of 51 Shopping in Estes Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Images of Rocky Mountain National Park is a fine art photography gallery in downtown Estes Park, Colorado. It features the work of local photographer Erik Stensland and showcases the beauty of one of America's most spectacular national parks.
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Images of Rocky Mountain National Park is truly a "Diamond in the Ruff". It's a must see experience! Search them out in Estes Park and online. You will glad you did.

For the past 7 years I have dealt with an illness which brought me to National Jewish In Denver. This May, we were blessed with good news that my health has improved remarkably. We stopped by Eric's shop for the 2nd time and I truly felt the "Healing" presence of God through Eric's work. I am so happy we were able to purchase a print. Eric was able to capture the beauty we saw on the mountains. Thank you Eric for your insight, your talent and generosity! Namaste' and Blessings....

1  Thank Kathleen M

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Incredible photo art for your home. It's like walking into a museum for current bigger-than-life photos. The colors are amazing.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

The Rockies are brilliantly photographed and on display at this wonderful little store in Estes Park. Erik's work is both calming and exciting at the same time. The Rocky Views include all 4 seasons as well as day time and night time shots that will amaze. You'll regret it if you don't bring back one of his pieces to mount on your wall for that Rocky Mountain view where ever you reside.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

This small shop is my favorite indoor spot in the Rockies. The photography is stunning, and the display formats make you immediately start planning how to work your favorite shots into your decor. (I have five so far and more on my want list). The customer service is great once you get home too. I've ordered online and with a gift card. If you can't decide which picture speaks the most of your Estes experience, buy the DVD. It's gorgeous!

1  Thank Doclo_Dallas
Reviewed May 9, 2012

This is an excellent gallery with wonderful photographs available. A must if visiting RMNP.