My wife and I stayed at the Estes Park Resort for a short "babymoon" weekend and had a great experience. The room had beautiful views of the lake and Rocky Mountain National Park. The rooms were not the fanciest I've ever had but were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and made us feel at home. The room and restaurant were slightly overpriced but my impression is that everything in Estes is a bit on the expensive side. I would defienately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Estes Park Resort! The only lodging available on Lake Estes, overlooking not only Lake Estes, but also the peaks of Rocky Mountain National Park. Our Full Service Convention Resort has been completely remodeled, every guest room and public area has the finest offerings you will find anywhere in the area! Our Grand Ballroom has the ability to host up to 150 people for your reception, and larger amounts for your corporate events. Our outdoor wedding ceremony site will provide the most scenic backdrop available anywhere in Colorado and provide you with years of memories! Our Waterfront Grille and Lounge offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, along with Room Service, and special events such as Ladies Night, every Thursday, and a beautiful Sunday Brunch from 10am-2pm every weekend. Experience the finest and most modern resort in the area, experience The Estes Park Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Estes Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Shore Lodge Mountain Hotel And Conference Center
- Lake Shore Lodge Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Lake Shore Hotel
- Lake Shore Estes Park