“Vision the beauties of where you would like to...”
Luxury and Comfort in the Rocky Mountains - 2 and 3 bedroom condos
Black Bear Crossing & Black Elk Run - 3 bedroom condos decorated differently Kitchen w/Granite Counter Tops & Center Island (in each 3 bedroom)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Black Bear Crossing & Black Elk Run - 3 bedroom condos decorated differently
Kitchen w/Granite Counter Tops & Center Island (in each 3 bedroom)
Spacious dinning room w/extra chairs (in each 3 bedroom)
Come on over to Bobcat Ridge. We love it here!
Living Room with Cozy Fireplace and satelite T.V. (in each 3 bedroom)
Large master bedroom with king size bed (in each 3 bedroom)
Master Bath with large walk-in shower (in each 3 bedroom)
Second bedroom with queen size bed (in each 3 bedroom)
Third Bedroom with Queen and Bunk Bed (in each 3 bedroom)
2nd & 3rd Bedrooms each have a Private Vanity (in each 3 bedroom)
Your home in the mountains
Commons Area-Fire pit, Horse shoes, Kids play area, Picnic tables, Lounge chairs
Two bedroom condo called Aspen Grove with great views of mountains
Aspen Grove master bedroom
Aspen Grove master bath with Jacuzzi tub and large walk-in shower
Aspen Grove second bedroom
Aspen Grove kitchen and nook
Aspen Grove private deck with table/chairs, grill and views
Two bedroom condo called Wild Flower
Wild Flower master bedroom
Wild Flower second bedroom
Wild Flower porch with wild flowers and views of mountains
Wild Flower private patio - has great view of mountains
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Thomas M
Round Rock, Texas
“Vision the beauties of where you would like to be, then come experience it”
Reviewed February 9, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Back in December 2013. I wrote a review about the Colorado Condo’s at Bobcat Ridge. I shared my trip and stay. Since then, I’ve re-lived the memories of having the family together and the warm and fun times we had. I say warm, although those of you who have been up to Bear Lake in the Rocky Mountain National Park in December, know it’s pretty cold. Coming back to the condo though, well, how do you describe warmth and a feeling like you’re at home?

Those memories brought me back to Estes Park, this time only with my son and youngest daughter, and we weren’t going to stay anywhere else other than at the Colorado Condo’s at Bobcat Ridge. How can you beat a three bedroom condo with two and ½ baths, large kitchen, fireplace, two car garage, games, movies, books with everything you need including umbrellas, washer/dryer (did I say just like you’re at home) instead of staying at hotel/lodge where you feel you’re in a box?

This time we stayed at Bear Crossing and just like our first stay (Wild Flower), it over exceeded my expectations. The kids, both adults now, were very happy with everything as we walked in the door. When we were stayed here previously, we had friends who stayed at Bear Crossing, so I was familiar with it. It has a large dining table and a full couch with a love seat as well as a comfortable chair. Although we got in late, we still stayed up to play Monopoly found amongst the games.

I can go on and on and tell you about how great the stay was, which I’ve said over exceeded my expectations. But I think the key to the trip was where we stayed. Yes, the trip to Bear Lake was again beautiful with a new six inch powder of snow; the Peak to Peak drive that starts right out in front of the condo, turning right, and driving into small towns with their own beauty, experiencing the Stanley Hotel’s Paranormal tour, snowshoeing, hiking in the snow and shopping downtown Estes Park are new memories I’ll share. Where we stayed, as if we were coming home to our own place and as I said in my previous review, more than anything else, the moments and memories of what happened during our stay will last forever and believe me, those are worth more than the cost of the stay, priceless. I hope that you find that your experience is as priceless as well.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I like the experience of the stay and memories I'll have forever.
Liked least: I didn't get to stay longer
Traveling group: Young Children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MissyMout...
Littleton, Colorado
“Can-not-be-any-better Mountain Get Away”
Reviewed January 23, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We had an incredible weekend at Bobcat Ridge. We rented the 2 3-bedroom condos and could not have been happier. Well appointed kitchens, comfortable living rooms, lots of space for our group. Very clean and comfortable! Gregg was easy to work with, quick to respond to emails, and even recommended some activities in the area. Our group has been going to upscale resorts for the last 10 years together and Bobcat Ridge condos is going to be our go-to from here on out. Sorry, Broadmoor, you've been replaced!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Traveling group: Friends
Steven K
Estes Park, Colorado
“Perfect luxurious condo for weekend getaway”
Reviewed January 22, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Had a great time in this condo which included a garage for parking my rental car (a rare find in Estes Park for vacation rentals!). The unit was well stocked, clean, and luxurious. Communication with the owner was fantastic. Will recommend using again.

Traveling group: Solo
Traveler0...
Nashville
“Beautiful accommodations with plenty of extras”
Reviewed December 21, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

My family and I stay at Aspen Grove for 4 days while visiting Rocky Mountain National Park. The property was beautifully decorated, comfortable and well stocked with all the comforts of home. The beds were comfortable as well, which was very important to us. Greg, the owner, was accessible via text and phone and followed up with us to make sure our visit and accommodations suited our needs. His customer service exceeded our expectations. The kitchen was well stocked with cooking items and dishes and also included the necessities of home such as kitchen spices, olive oil, condiments, and saran wrap to name a few. The property also furnished laundry detergent and dyer sheets for our use. I would highly recommend this property.

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
MikeFromD...
Destin, Florida
“The ONLY place to stay in Estes Park!”
Reviewed November 11, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Black Bear Crossing and it was outstanding. The first afternoon, while drinking wine in front of the fireplace, a deer appeared in the back yard.

The location is great and it is close enough to walk to town, but just far enough away from all the downtown traffic.

The accommodations were wonderful. They were spacious and clean. The unit was well equipped and even has a garage, with an automatic opener.

The kitchen is fully equipped and the washer and dryer are full size. The shower was huge and the king size bed was very comfortable. They are also equipped with items for hiking, ice chests, fanny packs and , back packs. They have ceiling fans in the living area and the bedroom, in addition to a box fan, if you like the "fan noise", to help you sleep.

For the price and quality and location, you can not beat Bobcat Ridge Condos. We have stayed at several places in Estes Park, but once we found this place, there is not any comparison and this is the ONLY place to stay in Estes Park.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size, amenities, location, and price
Liked least: That we had to leave
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
kkahler11...
Denver, Colorado
“Our Son's Wedding Day Trip”
Reviewed November 11, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We have stayed in Estes Park several times in the past but this was our first time at Bobcat condos. We have also stayed at many condos in Dillon, Breckenridge, Vail, Steamboat, Jackson Hole and on and on. We actually had my brother stay next door to us and I have to say that these two condo's were the BEST ones we have ever traveled to. Mr. Perrotto has everything you need for a get away to the mountains. The rooms were clean, exceptionally furnished, bathrooms and showers were great!!! The kitchen and front room with the fireplace all fantastic. The views outside were unbelievable. We saw a huge Elk right outside our back door. Looking forward to going back soon.

Your age range 50-64
Lv2TrvlMe...
Memphis, TN
“Great little condo so nicely appointed!”
Reviewed October 6, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

We have stayed in Estes Park many times over the past 20 years. This 2 bedroom condo was the perfect size for me and my husband. The location was just outside the busy central part of Estes Park and convenient to the Rocky Mountain National Park Entrance. I especially appreciated the little extras throughout the condo; it was well stocked with paper goods, kitchen items and even detergent for the washing machine. We didn't cook any meals during our stay but there were lots of spices in the cupboard along with all types of cooking utensils. There was a basket of snacks and bottles of water provided for us when we arrived. Greg was very helpful throughout the reservation process and we met him one afternoon after returning from our hike in the park--very nice! We will look to stay at Bobcat Ridge again when we have the opportunity to return to Estes Park.

• Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing