“Boulder Brook”

Boulder Brook on Fall River
Reviewed December 28, 2012

What a wonderful place for a getaway! My husband and I enjoyed every minute and the staff could not have been nicer! The location was very close to the entrance to RMNP and convenient to downtown Estes Park.

1  Thank lovesRMNP
There are newer reviews for Boulder Brook on Fall River

Reviewed December 22, 2012

My wife, son (9 months old) and I checked in for a weekend getaway just before Christmas and I was met with a smile and exceptional hospitality by Linda. She provided me our keys and local information and when we arrived in our room we were very happy! the units all follow the river, are wonderfully laid out, have all the modern electronics (nice tv, dvd, etc.) and even though the road is nearby, with the windows closed I couldn't hear a thing.

I would not hesitate to book this again, in fact we will, and give it 6 thumbs up (me, my wife and son!).

Room Tip: we stayed in 11. great unit, would choose an inside unit vs. an end unit
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We felt at home in this peaceful, swonderfulerene place! The owner was actively on the grounds making sure that we were comfortable and had everything we needed. The suite we stayed in was tastefully decorated with all the luxuries that we needed. The river that runs through the property provided a beautiful background noise while we enjoyed the crisp night air with a light snow. In the morning we were greeted by ducks at our door and a short walk to the heated gazebo. There are movies and board games to checkout at the front desk along with anything else that you need to make your trip pleasurable.
We will absolutely return to this lodge. We are even thinking about planning our next family reunion there as it is very family friendly!

Room Tip: lodge rooms are spacious and have decks or patios that overlook the river.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in Estes November 30th through December 2nd. We had an excellent stay at Boulder Brook on Fall River. The cabin was beautiful and exceeded all expectations. I loved relaxing in the in-cabin spa, with the windows cracked listening to the wind whistling through the trees and the romantic sound of the river flowing at the same time. A perfect couples retreat. The staff was also exceptionally friendly and humble and I will absolutely be staying here again. Thank you Boulder Brook!

Room Tip: Spa Suite #1
Reviewed December 10, 2012

December 2012 marks our third year visiting Boulder Brook for our anniversary. We were welcomed back by friendly staff, a personalized note and delicious chocolates. We found our room had been warmed prior to our arrival and was perfectly clean and appointed with all we would need for a lovely getaway. Warm robes hanging near the oversized, jetted tub, oh-so-comfortable bed linens, and outdoor seating near the river are some of our favorite things about Boulder Brook.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I live just 35 miles from Estes Park so never think to stay here for a weekend getaway but I recently bought a coupon on Living Social for Boulder Brook and planned a weekend stay with my husband for my birthday. We'd been working hard and stress was building - a quiet, peaceful weekend of reading, relaxing, watching movies and sleeping sounded like the perfect birthday gift! We stayed in a 1-bedroom condo with a kitchen and fireplace and a jacuzzi soaking tub, and all right on the river. It was beautiful! A light snow was falling when we got here, we settled in with the fireplace on and cooked a wonderful dinner and enjoyed a bottle of wine, while watching the snow fall outside. The suite was comfortable, clean and very well appointed, including large flat screen TV's, DVD player, and a comfortable king size bed. I will definitely recommend Boulder Brook and if I choose to stay in Estes again, this is where I'll come!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

It was a superb experience. We were looking for a quiet getaway over the weekend and Boulder Brook was the best we could ask for. Excellent Service, facilities, staff was very cooperative..Over all It was a great experience and we would certainly like to visit again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple