“Can't wait to go back!”

Boulder Brook on Fall River
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

December 2012 marks our third year visiting Boulder Brook for our anniversary. We were welcomed back by friendly staff, a personalized note and delicious chocolates. We found our room had been warmed prior to our arrival and was perfectly clean and appointed with all we would need for a lovely getaway. Warm robes hanging near the oversized, jetted tub, oh-so-comfortable bed linens, and outdoor seating near the river are some of our favorite things about Boulder Brook.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Windsor, Colorado, United States
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I live just 35 miles from Estes Park so never think to stay here for a weekend getaway but I recently bought a coupon on Living Social for Boulder Brook and planned a weekend stay with my husband for my birthday. We'd been working hard and stress was building - a quiet, peaceful weekend of reading, relaxing, watching movies and sleeping sounded like the perfect birthday gift! We stayed in a 1-bedroom condo with a kitchen and fireplace and a jacuzzi soaking tub, and all right on the river. It was beautiful! A light snow was falling when we got here, we settled in with the fireplace on and cooked a wonderful dinner and enjoyed a bottle of wine, while watching the snow fall outside. The suite was comfortable, clean and very well appointed, including large flat screen TV's, DVD player, and a comfortable king size bed. I will definitely recommend Boulder Brook and if I choose to stay in Estes again, this is where I'll come!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2012

It was a superb experience. We were looking for a quiet getaway over the weekend and Boulder Brook was the best we could ask for. Excellent Service, facilities, staff was very cooperative..Over all It was a great experience and we would certainly like to visit again.

1 Thank Vijay S
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We LOVE their Spa Suites. There's nothing like being right on Fall River, and it feels secluded even though it's close to town. We've stayed in four different suites over the past three years, and we've always found them to be clean and comfortable. This is the only place we enjoy getting away for a night or two to de-stress.

Room Tip: Spa Suites are the bomb for couples' getaways.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Perfect location. All the amenities were wonderful- hottub in the trees facing a mountain; free movie rentals; huge jetted tub. Our whole family found it a perfect relaxing fun getaway! We were close to our horseback riding adventure as well as shopping in quaint downtown Estes Park.

• Stayed November 2012
Evergreen, Colorado
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We booked a spa suite and we were very pleased. The room had plenty of space for 2 with new appliances. The room overlooked the river with the highway on the other side although with the windows closed, we could not hear highway traffic. The room was very clean and the setting was very nice.

Woodland Park, Colorado
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I called and made arrangements ahead of time. My husband and I were celebrating our 24th anniversary. I conveyed this to the owner. When we arrived and walked into the suite I was disappointed. The carpet was literally black in places. There were spots all over the carpet. The knob on the stove was missing. The television was ancient and several kitchen items were missing. We've stayed there before and assumed the unit would be as before. On the 3rd day I asked the owner if she ever checked the units. She said she did all the time. When I conveyed the disappointed of the unit she smiled and said (with a smile on her face) that our unit would be renovated the next week. I was thinking why she would say that. That certainly didn't sit well with me. Overall we enjoyed our stay in Estes Park, CO. I informed her we would not be coming back. I hope any other visitors have a better unit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple