All reviewsspa suitefall riverdouble showerpartial kitchenone bedroom suitehot tubprivate porchback porchour honeymoonfull kitchenliving arearunning waternational parkbed was very comfortableroad noiseoff seasonsaw elk
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We LOVE their Spa Suites. There's nothing like being right on Fall River, and it feels secluded even though it's close to town. We've stayed in four different suites over the past three years, and we've always found them to be clean and comfortable. This is the only place we enjoy getting away for a night or two to de-stress.

Room Tip: Spa Suites are the bomb for couples' getaways.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Perfect location. All the amenities were wonderful- hottub in the trees facing a mountain; free movie rentals; huge jetted tub. Our whole family found it a perfect relaxing fun getaway! We were close to our horseback riding adventure as well as shopping in quaint downtown Estes Park.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We booked a spa suite and we were very pleased. The room had plenty of space for 2 with new appliances. The room overlooked the river with the highway on the other side although with the windows closed, we could not hear highway traffic. The room was very clean and the setting was very nice.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I called and made arrangements ahead of time. My husband and I were celebrating our 24th anniversary. I conveyed this to the owner. When we arrived and walked into the suite I was disappointed. The carpet was literally black in places. There were spots all over the carpet. The knob on the stove was missing. The television was ancient and several kitchen items were missing. We've stayed there before and assumed the unit would be as before. On the 3rd day I asked the owner if she ever checked the units. She said she did all the time. When I conveyed the disappointed of the unit she smiled and said (with a smile on her face) that our unit would be renovated the next week. I was thinking why she would say that. That certainly didn't sit well with me. Overall we enjoyed our stay in Estes Park, CO. I informed her we would not be coming back. I hope any other visitors have a better unit.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Our stay at Boulder Brook was fantastic. We booked a spa suite which has a kitchen (no stove), fireplace and jacuzzi tub in the room. The small deck/porch faced Fall River and the pines. We also had a view of the mountains across the road. They also have a hot tub onsite next to a heated gazebo. The property is somewhat secluded and surrounded by nature.

1  Thank Kates_family11