“Interesting Tour with Great Staff and Well Equipped Jeeps!”
Review of Green Jeep Tours

Green Jeep Tours
Ranked #5 of 26 Tours in Estes Park
Staveley
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Interesting Tour with Great Staff and Well Equipped Jeeps!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Easy to find and convienient location, great customer service at booking and arrival, an excellent driver guide and well equipped Jeeps that offer a really authentic experience on route to the mountain top! The local magazine includes an advert that triggers a discount.

3 Thank Robert P

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Cliff is the bomb!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Green Jeep Tours has a gem of a guide in Cliff! One of the best, most informative guides I have ever had!!! (My husband and I go on a lot of tours!!!) Cliff related to my 5, 8, and 10 yo nephews and was thoughtful and compassionate to my 73 and 82 year old parents! He tailored the stops to our yen for the wild!! Pick Green Jeep tour over their competitors and ask for Cliff!!!

5 Thank Govmrs
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Trip to the Mountains”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Recently my in laws and mother were visiting my husband and I in Cheyenne from New York. We knew we wanted to take them to Rocky Mountain National Park but when my husband and I went on our own we didn't know where we were going, what we were seeing, or where to go next. The entire day was a bust and we didn't want them to have the same experience. We researched and found Greed Jeep Tours. Although at first we thought it was a little pricey, we decided to go for it. It ended up being the best decision we would make. Our tour guide was great and made sure to give us time to take pictures and pulled over when we saw wildlife. We learned a lot about the history of the park and had a great time. At the end of the trip we realized it was worth every penny. We can't wait to try out some of the other tours available through Green Jeep Tours and highly recommend this to anyone!

2 Thank Ashley C
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Been up trail ridge road several times. But after taking the tour, found out I did not know squat. Not only did the guide point out things that I have not seen in our previous trips, he also provided background as well. Also, during the conversation, gave me wonderful suggestions on what hikes would interest me for the rest of my stay. He was correct and I found the rest of my trip to be better than I expected, all thanks to this tour. Next time I come back to Estes Park, I am going to take another tour from them and see something else in a new and exciting way. Thanks a bunch Green Jeep Tours. You have a fan here.

2 Thank Kirk210
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had A Blast!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had been up Trail Ridge Road dozens of times and decided to take the tour to see if we would learn anything new and we did! Our tour guide told us all kinds of historical facts, information on the flora and fauna and we learned of some new trails and places we either didn't know existed are hadn't been to yet.

Visited June 2012