Review of Green Jeep Tours

Green Jeep Tours
Ranked #9 of 25 Tours in Estes Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jump in our custom Green Jeep, designed to be the ultimate tour vehicle. Equipped with removable canvas sides and top to provide unmatched panoramic viewing to truly take in all the beauty of the Rockies.
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I made a reservation for a tour for my husband and two young children 3 weeks in advance. When we arrived for our reservation we were told they did not have our reservation at all. After letting us know this we stood there for about 10 minutes before they let us know that they did not know what they were going to do. They had my credit card information mind you. After making us wait we then were asked to come the following day which we could not do since we were leaving town the following morning. After this they then asked other groups that were there (one group of which made their reservation the night before) if they would be willing to switch. They of course did not want to switch. That then left us with two upset children and NO choice. So I took my very disappointed children to the other jeep tour in town who were able to get us in and were VERY PROFESSIONAL. NEEDLESS TO SAY AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE WE HAD WITH GREEN JEEP TOURS I WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!! THEY WERE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND DID NOT CARE ABOUT MAKING THIER MISTAKE RIGHT!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THEM MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS WITH ROCKY MOUNTAIN RUSH AND ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!!!!

5  Thank ppound
"beautiful scenery"
in 16 reviews
"bear lake"
in 5 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"