“Loved it! Wish we had this back home!”
Review of Cafe de Pho-Thai

Cafe de Pho-Thai
Ranked #28 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: New restaurant which has only been open for about two months
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I were able to sneak away one night for a date night while on vacation and decided to go for Thai. We had read pretty good reviews on Yelp and we were not disappointed; we loved the food and wished we could've gone another night. They have a great menu with various appetizers, soups/salads, curry dishes, noodle dishes, entrees and Pho. We got the Pad Se-ew and Cashew Nut Chicken; both entrees had excellent flavor. We asked for medium spicey-level and it was perfect - not overwhelmingly hot, but definitely a bite. We each got a soda to drink and I believe our bill was around $25, such a steal for such great tasting Thai food!

1  Thank mich_jason

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My nephew took us here after his trip to Thailand and loved the pho soup! My husband loves the pad Thai, and I have loved every dish I've tried here. Very attentive service and friendly! It's off the strip but a very, very short walk from the main drags (both Elkhorn Ave and Morraine Ave).

Reviewed June 18, 2014

My wife and I ate here 2 nights while on a trip to the Rocky Mountain National Park, and I was both surprised and pleased to find such a good Thai restaurant in Estes Park. The food is very solid... traditional Thai type food made to order (i.e. you can get it as spicy as you want). They're hidden a bit... located next to the post office off the main street in Estes Park, but it's definitely one of the top restaurants in town. We tried the curries, noddle dishes, and rice dishes, and were very happy with everything we ordered and I'd like to think we have high standards for Thai food. Again, a pleasant surprise and definitely worth a visit if you're in town.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Great, friendly service. Great value for your money. Off the beaten path so need better advertising. Quality and freshness of food is superb.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Cozy decor, friendly and helpful staff, excellent food. Reasonably priced and generous with their delicious Thai iced tea!