“A hidden gem!”

Cafe de Pho-Thai
Ranked #28 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: New restaurant which has only been open for about two months
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We loved our meal. Coming from the east cost where there are loads of good Thai food restaurants, I was skeptical about Thai food in the Rockies I am not a foodie so I can not wax poetically about the culinary merits but I can say that the food was wonderful. My 8 year old daughter ordered simple fried rice to play it safe and it was the best fried rice I have ever tasted.
GREAT PRICE, AMAZING VALUE
The owners are from Nepal and were so sweet to talk with.
It was a lovely evening and a breath of fresh air from the cliche mountain men fair at the other restaurants.
The atmosphere matches the price, a bit college dorm feeling but it makes the surprise of the excellent food even better. This is not a marketing generated business, it is the real thing, authentic.
Thank you!!!

1  Thank Allisontwelve

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had the hot pad prig pow which was absolutely delicious! I love spicy food, and the "hot" level was perfect. The hottest level they offer is "Thai hot", which must be like lava. I look forward to going there again during my next visit to Estes Park!

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Food was authentic and excellent. Presentation was good and parking nearby. We loved it and will go again next time we are in Estes park!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went early to beat the crowd. Had great service and ordered what the waitress recommended. Great Thai food. Sat by the windows with a great view. We would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

A hole in the wall. Not much from the outside and inside decor is plain. But food is good and plenty.

Plates are large enough to share. Our family of 5 had lunch here and just 3 entrees were more than enough. Food tastes fresh, it's good Thai. It took a little to get out, but being on vacation, we were taking it easy.

The restrooms were clean, could use some attention (smell)

We'd recommend the place.