“Good surprise!”

Cafe de Pho-Thai
Ranked #26 of 128 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Description: New restaurant which has only been open for about two months
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Good surprise!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife and I were in Estes Park last week and actually ate here twice. Food, service, everything was very good. Prices were reasonable, especially for the area. What do you expect? Highly recommend this restaurant!

Italy
“very noise with average food”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Not so impressed about this place. It was crowded and very noisy. Food was average and price too high for that kind of restaurant. It did not appear as a clean place and the overall look was poor. However not so bad in alternative to US food restaurants.

1 Thank sitarman
Ann Arbor, MI
“above average waitress/average food”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Kudos to the waitress tonight. She was the only waitstaff person on hand and handled greeting, seating, ordering, bar tending, and checkout with superb efficiency. And she was friendly, too. A real pro. That can't be said of the kitchen staff. I probably should have ordered a curry dish -- a staple of Thai cuisine -- but I always seem to order curry when I eat Thai food. Instead, I ordered something that sounded a bit different and tasty (garlic pepper chicken with cilantro.) It wasn't all that tasty (and certainly not medium-hot as I ordered) and the cilantro was AWOL (unless the two sprigs as garnish counted as the cilantro. You can't count garnish as a recipe ingredient.) An average meal (with an average mango lasso).

Estes Park, Colorado
“Don't really know what's going on in this place!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Normally this restaurant is a great place to eat, but we went in last week and didn't get seated (in a pretty empty restaurant) for at least 15 minutes, the waiter finally came and said 5 minutes more, they were busy in the KITCHEN... WHAT???? Finally we were seated, sat awhile, I got up and got the water pitcher and filled our water glass. There were 4 men in the kitchen, not anyone that had been there before, so I don't know if we just picked A VERY BAD DAY or what. We finally ordered spring rolls and Chicken Satay for my granddaughter, they were OUT of both.. The dish I wanted comes with spring rolls (#32) IN the dish so If they didn't have waiter looked STUNNED when we left, but we wondered what he expected. Anyone else but locals (us) would have walked out the door when they were waiting so long to be seated. I am going to go try it again TODAY... Hopefully I can give a better review of the service later today....

Visited August 2012
florida
“Turrible”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Been 5-6 times and always pleased until last night. Almost walked out and wished we had after I tasted dinner. Very disappointed.

1 Thank plz2meatu