“Great golfing”

Estes Park Golf Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are located in the town of Estes Park, which is approximately 60 miles northwest of Denver, Colorado. We sit in a natural valley that is surrounded by spectacular mountains. During most of the year you are able to play your round of golf while sharing the course with herds of deer and elk with an occasional coyote or two watching on. Pro Shop & Hangar Restaurant open April 1st through November 1st, Course open April 15th through November 1st. Enjoy our complete practice facility. Featuring a putting green, chipping green, natural grass, and artificial hitting areas. It's hard to keep your eye on the ball when practicing on our range surrounded by snow capped, scenic mountains. Afterwards visit our Pro-Shop for a large selection of logo-ed souvenirs and clothing to remind you of your majestic experience. Our prices are very reasonable and we are always offering specials.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 6, 2013

beautiful golf course, good service. Most likely will see Elk lounging waiting for a tee time! Reasonable rates, well cared for

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed the 9 hole executive course, the greens were pristine and the views were amazing!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I play this mountain golf course each Tuesday and I am impressed with the staff and the course. They have done a fantastic job getting the course in top shape and had snowy weather in May that was tough on the grass. The staff love this course and it shows. I too share in the love of this course and personally love the challenge of hole 17.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Yes, yes, I know this course could never be considered as a top golf challenge! But what fun! I've never figured out why my friends and I enjoy playing here so much. I suspect there's several reasons. First of all there's a scenic view in any and every direction. Secondly there are many distinctive holes that are quite different from each other. Many are short but difficult. Some are long and difficult. But all of them are fun. And during this visit (August 24 and 25), I've never seen the course in better shape. We've had a lot of rain and sun this summer and so it's true that most other courses are also in good shape. The course was full of players both days we were there, which will give some indication of how popular it is. I love it. Plus I got to play on Saturday with Nan, a 79-year-old lady pro who is still actively teaching. What an angel of a person. A real blast playing with her. So, thanks, Nan for improving an already great weekend!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have to play this course every time we come to Estes Park. It is a beautiful course that suits any level golfer. Just don't get distracted by the great views of the mountains. And remember ALL putts break toward the creek.