“Creation Station/Caffe Collage is a win!”
Review of Caffe Collage - CLOSED

Caffe Collage
More attraction details
Owner description: At The Creation Station you can Paint Pottery, Canvas, & Wood. You can Paint Your Pottery and Take It Home the Same day! We also offer wood burning, jewelry making, gifts, and gift baskets! We have something for everyone!
Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Creation Station/Caffe Collage is a win!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We were vacationing with friends and their 14 month old. We have a 16 month old. The staff was super friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxed and quaint. It was a little challenging to find and you have to go up steps, so not stroller or wheelchair friendly, but this place is awesome! You can sip some coffee while your little one has fun in the craft room. They had fun things to do for all ages! And the staff did not seem to mind having the little ones in the coffee shop at all. Great local, family ran business that I highly recommend and I would go back to. The only negative is that the name is a little confusing as the craft part is called "Creation Station" and the coffee shop is called "Caffe Collage". The coffee shop is not listed on Estes Park website and is super difficult to find. With the right advertising, this place could be #1 coffee shop in town!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Lindsey P

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family place that we will definitely go back to!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Great place to visit! The coffee was good and inexpensive compared to a place like Starbucks. My toddler had so much fun in their crafts room. She made a pillow with beads in it, painted some wood signs, and colored. My husband and I painted some ceramic pieces, so we all had fun. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. For as much art work as we did, the price was decent. This was something fun and different to do. We are looking forward to going back he next time we are in Estes!

1 Thank Hermosa17s
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I took my daughter to do some creating, we had a wonderful time. The young staff is very hospitable! Go and enjoy!

1 Thank Travelingirlsofttown
Estes Park, CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing and Tasty”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I paid my first visit to Creation Station this past January. It is a bit off the beaten path located in the Courtyard Shops on Virginia avenue. I wasn't sure what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. The ambiance was very relaxing and tastefully decorated, a real change from the other coffee shops in town. It also wasn't over-run with crowds and had an atmosphere that invited you to simply hang out and read. I had a Chai and must say that out of all the places I've tried in town, this was by far the best one. I'm tempted to keep this place as my own little secret but they deserve to benefit from their hard work. If you want a local coffee shop that has great drinks and a great atmosphere this is it.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Erik S
Estes Park, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Fun Great coffee Great crafts Great people to talk with!”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I recently went to the Creation Station and was pleasantly surprised to find a very pleasant, fun and beautiful atmosphere. The coffee was really good and much cheaper than other coffee houses. The owner and her family are delightful and fun and so gifted and talented with musical instruments - piano, guitar, banjo, bass fiddle, and others. We sang and ate some pastry and painted bobble-head dolls to take home with us. Try it - it is really a fun place. Go up Virginia Ave from Elkhorn Ave and into the Courtyard shops. I had a great time!

Visited December 2011