“Relaxing and Tasty”
Review of Caffe Collage - CLOSED

Caffe Collage
More attraction details
Owner description: At The Creation Station you can Paint Pottery, Canvas, & Wood. You can Paint Your Pottery and Take It Home the Same day! We also offer wood burning, jewelry making, gifts, and gift baskets! We have something for everyone!
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I paid my first visit to Creation Station this past January. It is a bit off the beaten path located in the Courtyard Shops on Virginia avenue. I wasn't sure what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. The ambiance was very relaxing and tastefully decorated, a real change from the other coffee shops in town. It also wasn't over-run with crowds and had an atmosphere that invited you to simply hang out and read. I had a Chai and must say that out of all the places I've tried in town, this was by far the best one. I'm tempted to keep this place as my own little secret but they deserve to benefit from their hard work. If you want a local coffee shop that has great drinks and a great atmosphere this is it.

2  Thank Erik S
There are newer reviews for Caffe Collage

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I recently went to the Creation Station and was pleasantly surprised to find a very pleasant, fun and beautiful atmosphere. The coffee was really good and much cheaper than other coffee houses. The owner and her family are delightful and fun and so gifted and talented with musical instruments - piano, guitar, banjo, bass fiddle, and others. We sang and ate some pastry and painted bobble-head dolls to take home with us. Try it - it is really a fun place. Go up Virginia Ave from Elkhorn Ave and into the Courtyard shops. I had a great time!

4  Thank Joanne B