“Snowshoe”

Add it.
Rocky Mountain Hike This
Ranked #24 of 25 Tours in Estes Park
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Took a trip with RM hike this for the new year! Wow what an awesome experience, we snowshoed to mills lake and it was one of the best experiences in ever had. Thanks LeAnn for such an awesome day in the mountains, we will be back soon!

1  Thank flyguy5
Reviewed May 20, 2011

I took my family of four on a short nature hike last year and we had a blast! it lasted about 3 hours and my kids, 9 and 12, had so much fun we are doing it again this summer. The guide took us around the national park and taught us about the forest, and the animals around the area, as well as showing us some beautiful sights. We didn't know much about the area, so they recommended the hike, but as far as I understand they will let you choose a destination, and how hard you want the hike. We just wanted to see some beautiful sights and learn a little about the nature around us, so the family friendly hike was perfect! We may even bring our dog this year and go on a dog friendly hike with them.

2  Thank flyguy5