New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Estes Park
Houston
“Thank you Haber Motel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Haber Motel. Very convenient location. The room was beautiful, charming & very clean. The staff was very attentive & helpful. Just a quick walk across the parking lot for a delicious breakfast at The Egg & I.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My favorite thing about this motel is the location. It sits back off of Elkhorn Avenue in the middle of everything Estes Park which is great after a long day of hiking when you don't really want to go far. The room we stayed in was super clean, the king sized bed was really comfortable and the room had a nice cabin feel to it. The owners were great and I would definitely stay there again.

All that being said, there were a couple of things I didn't like but they're personal preferences and so minor that I hesitate to even mention. But this being a review, I'll make note of them just in case these things are important to you.

Anyway, my biggest "complaint" is that the bathroom was dim and the shower was REALLY dark. I had to keep the shower curtain open to see what I was doing when trying to shave my legs. The other "complaint" I had was the blow dryer in the room. I have long hair and the thing just would not dry my hair no matter how long I tried. (As I said.....VERY minor)

Other than that, our stay was great!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sue P
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights in May 2013. This is a real hidden jem. The rooms are very spacious and well presented and walking distance to so many restaurants. Had a parking spot right outside my room. Didn't even need a physical key. Spoke to owner over the phone and got our key code.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I do not normally stay in motels. My husband was very surprised I selected one for our hiking trip up to Estes. We traveled with our infant son and the room was perfect for us. The room would not be out of place in any four star hotel. The finishes were very impressive and the room was huge. Everything was very clean which was great for baby. We were able to walk around the town and out to dinner. The immediate area is not great, it's on a busy intersection and behind some fast food restaurants, but that did not bother us. Our room had a flat screen tv... which we didn't use, jetted tub, microwave, two sink areas (one inside the bathroom and one outside). There is a AC unit in the room. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MathPrincess
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Loved this place! Our spacious room had a fireplace, cozy king sized bed, and jet bath tub. It had a "cabin" atmosphere with lots of wood work, but was clean and crisp. The hotel was located within walking distance of restaurants and shops. The Safeway is right across the street, so snacks can be easily bought and stored in the fridge. Also,it's right behind "The Egg and I" restaurant which serves delicious breakfast foods. Would recommend this place in heart beat!

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Great Malvern, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a great place to stay in Estes Park. As we were the only ones booked in, the motel owner gave us the luxury room which was fabulous. Clean, comfortable, and even cosy with its own gas log fire. The hotel is conveniently located near the town centre, although slightly difficult to find as it is located behind some fast food restaurants. The owner was extremely helpful in giving us suggestions of where to go to eat and to visit. A great find!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My sister and I stayed for 3 nights at the Haber Motel this weekend. We had a great stay. The room was clean and looked exactly as pictured. I have stayed in other motels in Estes but this is where I will book from now on. I had read the reviews prior to going. Yes there is a bit of noise in parking lot. Simply remedied by using fan. And not anymore noise than you would find in hallways with slamming doors and running kids and parking lots of other places. The white towel comments..Get a grip.. Have you ever tried to get makeup out of a light colored towel? Yes the Haber could go to darker towels and do away with this but really how hard was it to use the white one and they brought a clean one each day. We did heed the warning about keeping things off the bed and our bed was perfectly made when we returned each night. There were plenty of places to put everything besides the bed so this wasn't difficult. The location and parking are terrific. We moved our car only once and that was when we went to the Stanley hotel late at night. We found we could walk everywhere. It was a terrific stay and I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed June 2013