“Highlight of our trip!”
Review of WildSide 4x4 Tours

WildSide 4x4 Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the original "I can't believe I had that much fun" tour company that has revolutionized the tour truck industry in America. It's not enough to ride in the "hot tub" seating arrangement in the back of a Jeep anymore. We believe in creating a once in a lifetime experience worthy of your bucket list. We are here doing what we do because this is a our passion, our life and our love. We wan't to wow! you. Join us on a Rocky Mountain National Park tour or Go into the Wilds in a true expedition vehicle worthy of off-road adventure. We are the only company that offers a great PA/sound system, comfy forward facing seats, and entertainment with the narration. Let our certified, informative tour guides navigate the winding roads while you relax and enjoy your vacation. Welcome to our Mountain Paradise! On or off-road we look forward to taking there.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We booked the Rock N Rollercoaster tour and it was the highlight of our trip. The desk staff were very friendly and made sure we were all set for our tour.

Our guide Tom was the absolute best. He was knowledgeable of the area and explained about the trail we were on, the trees and wildlife and history of the area. His driving ability is second to none, we were amazed that he could get the truck over some of the area. Not only did Tom provide a great tour but he went above and beyond the call of duty for our group.

My son (11) spotted an elk antler near the road we were driving on on the way up to the lookout tower. We weren't able to stop to grab it at the time but Tom said we'd stop near the spot on the way down to see if we can find it. Unfortunately, we weren't able to find it on the way back down. Several hours after our tour, Tom called my cell phone to say that he was looking for the antler near that spot on his next tour and was able to find it and grabbed it for my son. He even went so far as to arrange to deliver it to us later that evening. It made my son's day and provided him with his favorite souvenir from the trip.That type of kindness is not common these days and should be commended. Overall, Rocky Mountain Rush runs a 1st class operation and we couldn't recommend it more highly (and ask for Tom, you won't be disappointed).

3  Thank Marc S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,240)

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great family adventure. Ryan our tour guide was awesome. Kids (7,9,11) loved it and my wife and I enjoyed it as well. Worth the money and the time. Don't miss it.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

My hubby and I absolutely loved the jeep tour, top of the world, in Rocky Mountain National Park. This was the highlight of our trip to Colorado. Richard, our guide was super nice, really informative and even played John Denver's Rocky Mountain High song. Doesn't get any better. Thanks for a wonderful day. :)
Howell Family

1  Thank Gail H
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

The guide was great and knows a lot about the trail. Ask for guide, John.
Learned a lot about the region, flora, fauna, etc.
tours that include the tower have amazing views!
Would definitely recommend.
On the rocking roller coaster trip, the guide will check with the passengers to determine the level of bumps.

1  Thank 2,034,177,452
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Well visitors, I have been on many adventures, yet this is ranked in my top 5....The hospitality from all the employees is probably...no, definitely an A+++++...Our tour guide John K, was not only knowledgeable, but such a gentleman and charm to be with..... Funny....polite, and outgoing to all the people's needs with us on the tour;)...we got plenty of H2 and snacks for the whole trip....The only thing you need to bring is you sense of adventure, questions that need addressing ( there is so much to absorb) and I promise an adventure that will embed in your mind forever....Oh,,,, don't forget your camera and a warm sweater for you will climb over 12,000 feet...:)....A Must Do!

1  Thank Asweetbrit