“Thank you Jacob!!”

Rocky Mountain Rush
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the original "I can't believe I had that much fun" tour company that has revolutionized the tour truck industry in America. It's not enough to ride in the "hot tub" seating arrangement in the back of a Jeep anymore. We believe in creating a once in a lifetime experience worthy of your bucket list. We are here doing what we do because this is a our passion, our life and our love. We wan't to wow! you. Join us on a Rocky Mountain National Park tour or Go into the Wilds in a true expedition vehicle worthy of off-road adventure. We are the only company that offers a great PA/sound system, comfy forward facing seats, and entertainment with the narration. Let our certified, informative tour guides navigate the winding roads while you relax and enjoy your vacation. Welcome to our Mountain Paradise! On or off-road we look forward to taking there.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Thank you Jacob!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

We traveled to Denver from Australia and wanted to make the most of it by visiting the RMNP.
We did a lot of research and we couldn't find any companies offering tours because it was winter. We were lucky to find this company! Jacob, our guide, was fantastic. He's extremely intelligent and very passionate about what he does, he had great knowledge on all the plants, trees, animals, weather systems, history of the park. And he's not NOT BORING to listen to, if I could have tipped this guy more I would have because he deserved it -best tour guide we have ever encountered- (sorry Jacob bout being poor backpackers)
The weather was the coldest I've ever experienced, we got to see alot of the park, but Jacob didn't take us up one track he wanted to because of the wind and blizzard like conditions. (Safety first)
We had a hire car so we were able to drive ourselves from Denver to Estes Park, there were no companies offering shuttles to Estes park during the winter. The rocky mountain rush office was easy to locate, and there are toilets in the foyer of the next door / between the Mexican restaurant (which is also very good).
Our tour group was small, only 4 people, but the truck can cater for a lot more. Truck was nice and warm, and jacob even had some sweet snacks and water for the group. Its a little cheaper and easier to pay cash. Thanks a bunch Jacob for making it an awesome day
Highly recommend!

1 Thank KneecoleC

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Dave was great!!! Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

My company did this tour back in June 2013. Dave gave us a beautiful and very informative tour. I am not a mountain or jeep person, but it was thrilling. We took numerous photos and he was there to help. If you are going to be there, I would not miss this tour!! Spending time at the haunted Stanley hotel was quite fun too!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank danawell
Lowell, Michigan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“A MUST for all coming to see the RMNP”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Dave was our guide and you could tell he loved what he does, the area and pampered our family as he shared this beautiful land. We saw so much even with part of the road closed. We stopped for coffee and cocoa as well as his suggestions of picture oops for our family. There were 8of us coming from Boulder after a family wedding they gave us a huge vehicle that was clean relaxing and everyone could enjoy the beauty. Well worth every penny.

1 Thank tracyblair
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was the best and most fun part of my trip!!! Dave was tour guide and was very entertaining and knowledgeable,

Chicago, Illinois
“Breathtaking adventure in an off road jeep tour traveling up to the peak of Estes Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The experience was priceless. It is definitely in my top three of all time adventures. Everytime I am able to get back to Colorado, living in Chicago, I will be taking the off road jeep tour. I plan on telling all my. friends. Don't miss out...