“AWESOME”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Paradise on the River
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We rented one of the RV's and it was fabulous!! Clean, friendly people, quiet location! We have definitely found our new place to stay when we visit Estes Park!!

Reviewed May 25, 2011

We stayed in the cabin "Hallets Peak" for 4 nights. We have stayed many places in Estes and this tops them all. It was an all around fabulous experience. Wonderful staff and facilities. We will be going back!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 23, 2011

My husband and I stayed here in an RV while exploring Rocky Mountain National Park. They have both RV spaces and cabins that are right on the Big Thompson River. We saw Elk just wander around in such a beautiful setting. The place is breathtaking and so relaxing especially with the sound of the river going by. What impressed me the most was how immaculate the bathrooms were. It felt like I was home. I think we could have eaten off the toilet, that's how clean it was. The staff were just the sweetest bunch and very accommodating. Everything is so close by yet away from the hectic town. My husband and I truly loved this place and would go back as well as recommend it to anyone in the future.

Reviewed May 22, 2011

We sought a quite time by the river and that's exactly what we found. The park was quiet, well maintained, and tended by the most welcoming staff. We parked our RV next to the river and were treated to days and nights of delight.

Reviewed May 19, 2011

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here and it was truly amazing. The staff is extremely friendly. The scene from our cabin was breathtaking and we would
Recommend this place to anyone. They are conveniently located minutes away from town and right on the big thompson river. If you plan to visit Estes Park stay at Paradise on the river

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 19, 2011

My daughter and I really enjoyed are stay at Paradise on the River. It was worth the drive to and from Greely as we packed her up for the summer from college. She started taking pictures the minute we entered the mountains and never stopped till we left. The people here were friendly and helpful. Wish we could stay longer. We did manage to get into town for duck days which was fun. We will becoming back when time allows with the rest of the family for a vacation and will stay here.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2011

The staff at Paradise on the River was fantastic. I had to set up in the snow, but had no trouble finding everything. The staff was so helpful though and I really appreciated it. The site was clean and the overall grounds were very nice. I loved the lights on the fence so I could find them easily at night. Thank you for a fantastic stay. Look forward to staying there again next year.

Room Tip: If you like pull through spots request 23.