“Luxurious & Relaxing!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Della Terra Mountain Chateau
Ranked #7 of 20 Estes Park B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 27, 2011

The Della Terra went way beyond what I had been told! From the moment we checked in, I felt like royalty! The in room breakfast was magnificent and certainly more than expected! The views were amazing & the accommodations were divine! I felt as if I were staying in a quaint B&B in Italy with all the intricate details of architecture. The couples hot tub on the balcony was worth the stay alone. To top it off, the gentleman owner swept a pathway to our vehicle the morning we checked out since there was a light dusting of snow on the ground. If I had to say make a "con" comment, it would be that if someone is talking in the hallway, it will wake you up. I think that is mostly due to the high ceilings and stone work though. By far the MOST romantic place I've stayed since we've been married.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 29, 2010

My husband and I were on our ten-year-anniversary trip. We were not disappointed! The Illumination Suite was gorgeous. From the moment we arrived we were blown away by the beauty of this place. From the waterfall in the bathroom, to the tiniest detail in the design of the tile work, the private hot tub, the privacy and magnificent views of the mountains...everything was PERFECT. We had delicious breakfast brought to our room and a great couples massage. There is no rival to this place in Estes Park. We hated to leave. The staff was warm and friendly and we even spoke at length with one of the owners. It truly was perfect.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2010

The Della Terra was the most breathtaking place I have ever stayed. The rooms were elegant and unique and provided a tranquil setting to relax and unwind. The owners were so welcoming to us and truly made our night in Estes a memorable one :-)

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Everything about this chateau was simply amazing. We stayed in the main lodge in room Passion. The bathtub was to die for! It is the most clean, comfortable, breath taking room I have ever been in. When I first got there the altitude was hitting me hard and the staff told me exactly what to do to feel better fast. It was greatly appreciated! The location of this hotel is gorgeous and right next to the the fall river enterance of RMSP. Breakfast was also included and it was soooo good! The only thing that kind of was bad at this spot was that there was no cell phone service...but there was 1/2 mile down the road so it wasn't the end of the world. If you are looking for a romantic getaway spot in the mountains do not look any further.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2010

My Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our Anniversary stay at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau from our arrival to our departure! The location next to the Rocky Mountain National Park entrance is hard to beat, the architecture is fabualous, the staff are there when needed and absent when not needed, the room was large and impressive with everything one could hope for in a hotel; plus there is a hottub on the balcony and if that were not enough there is a spa. The Breakfast was so good I asked for the recipe and they gave it to me. You must take a tour of the Chateau when in the area so you can make arrangements to stay on your next visit to Estes Park Colorado or Rocky Mountain National Park.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2010

The Della Terra is a hidden gem in the quaint town of Estes Park. My husband and I were married in the Rocky Mountain National Park on April 30. We booked here at the recommendation of our wedding officiant, since we had neither ever been to Colorado, we were looking for advice. We will greatly impressed from the minute we began our first communications with Della Terra. Each member of their staff was wonderful in helping us plan each aspect of our trip. They were happy to answer all questions by phone and email and even helped us around town once we were there. They definitely helped to make our wedding weekend a wonderful experience. The breakfast was wonderful as well, with an added bonus of a beautiful mountain view.
The only negative we could even express was our discomfort with the mattress. It was extra extra firm, and we unfortunately did not get much sleep at all during our stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2010

First, let me say I've never written a review before, but I felt the need after experiencing the disparity of accomodation at Della Terra. Also, I'd like to be clear this review is about the cabins, not the lodge. We stayed in both the lodge which had, as most reviews report, very beautiful and comfortable accomodations and one of the cabins which was quite opposite. We chose to stay in a cabin there because of how nice the lodge looked and the reviews. I was quite surprised that the cabins were more trailer park like and not nearly the standard of the lodge. They are clean, but that might be the best that can be said. The cabin which we stayed in is in need of major updating which still wouldn't change the setting. You look direct at other cabins and their hot tub and a very large RV is permanently parked nearby. You also pass by their run down motel (I think it's for the staff) to get to the cabin. While spending a week in the area I saw many other cabins and locations which would have been preferable. If you want a beautiful room in a lodge stay here. If you prefer a cabin, I would look elsewhere. I would like to add that all the staff that we encountered were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple