“Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cheesy Lees Amazing Pizza - CLOSED

Cheesy Lees Amazing Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ranked best pizza in Estes Park three years in a row on tripadvisor,Cheesy Lee's is Estes Park's haunted, family pizzeria. We're more than just Award Winning Pizzas. We also feature Amazing Sandwiches, Estes Park's biggest salad bar, and the Best Wings Ever. Our spacious, historic dining room is family friendly with a play area for the little ones complete with dollhouses and a giant train track. Located inside the Elkhorn Lodge, Cheesy Lee's is rumored to be one of the most haunted places in Colorado. We also offer free delivery to anywhere in Estes Park. At Cheesy Lee's Amazing Pizza we are fanatical about customer service. Step out of the ordinary and get something Amazing!
Salt Lake City
“Pizza”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Outside of the main district but excellent crust, cheese, and sauce. Great service and very inexpensive. Very delicious.

Visited November 2012

Campton, New Hampshire
“Very good crust...excellent customer service.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I got a small loaded pizza- meats, black olives, peppers, onions and ordered a bottle of Estes Park brewery beer to sip on outside while I waited. The gentlemant that waited on me used my name and was so courteous! I work in customer service and I really appreciate when I get this type of service. He offered me "extras" like grated cheese or crushed peppers to go also. The total for the small pizza to go and beer to drink while I waited was $19. They cut the crust into squares so it's easy to share and eat small pieces.

Visited November 2012
“Consistently delicious, spotless and Great people.”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

If you value the quality of a family run restaurant that cares about serving consistently delicious food, then this is a sure thing. I've not met more diligent folks than Ron, Tom and Heather who all go out of their way to ensure that you love the food and want for nothing. Their three topping pizza will leave you stuffed and they are forever trying new ideas which is refreshing. If it's not on the menu and they have the ingredients, they will make it. You will always be greeted by a smile too! We've been there several dozen times now, so this review isn't based off a one-time visit.

• Visited April 2012
Sanford, Texas
“Excellent pizza and really nice people.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We got the vegetarian pizza Amazing Harvest. It was really good. My sister and I agreed that it was our favorite meal for the week that we were in Estes Park. We also tried a pizza called "A trout named Lee" that had a cream cheese sauce as it's base and had smoked trout. We thought it sounded like a good idea and it tasted good but it was so rich that one piece was all we could handle. Most of that one got tossed out unfortunately. But we loved the Amazing Harvest pizza so much that we came back two days later and got another one. Both times we got take out and ate at the cabin. The people running the place were very friendly.

• Visited September 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Very creative ideas!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My group of friends spent one night in Estes for The Shining Ball at The Stanley and got a place to stay for the night to get ready. For dinner we ordered Cheesy Lees and loved it! We loved the unique and creative selections and the Hawaiian one was the big favorite! On top of the traditional hawaiian toppings was bacon, mandarin oranges, with cinnamon sprinkled on top. It sounded strange at first but it was delightfully wonderful!

Visited October 2012