Kokopelli Inn
Peak To Peak Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$89
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$149
Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$215
$190
QualityInn
The Estes Park Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$259
$251
Hotel Estes(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$149
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$160
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$135
Appenzell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$138
StoneBrook Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$140
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
$309
  • Restaurant
All reviewswhispering pinesdream catcherprivate deckwonderful hostshot tubbed and breakfastbreakfast was amazingeach morningstayed longera wonderful stayhome away from homeevery eveningsitting arearocky mountainsuitetheresamiles
Reviewed September 22, 2009

To be honest, we went to Kokopelli Inn by chance. We planned our trip only 10 days before. So we weren't very demanding, just wanting a place to sleep.
What a great surprise we had when we settled in! This place isn't common at all. It's so amazing with this nice interior and outdoor decoration.
Breakfasts are great and since we are French, we don't like any kind of food. So if we enjoyed it, it really means that it's very good! ;-)
I really hope we'll have a chance to come back one day and higly recommand it to anyone who's looking for a place which has a personality for a good price.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2009

I stayed two nights at the Kokopelli Inn B&B in Estes Park, Colorado, owned and operated by June and Butch Moore. I can honestly say I have never been so relaxed or pampered. The location is gorgeous, the food was wonderful, the attention to their guests is perfect. I enjoyed my stay SO much, and would highly recommend this beautiful Inn to anyone visiting the area. The rooms are beautifully decorated, the beds are SO comfortable, you can realx and renew, there is SO much to do in the area, the inn and June and Butch are just delightful. I am already looking at my calendar to plan my next visit, and this is where I will stay!! Once you've stayed with Butch and June, you will look forward to visiting again. Thank you both, for a WONDERFUL stay and experience in the Colorado mountains!!!!! Lori Robinson

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2009

Upon our arrival a delicious snack was served -crackers and cheese and fresh fruit, including strawberries dipped in chocolate. Accommodations were excellent! Breakfast was wonderful, including a fresh baked cinnamon roll with blackberry crepes, bacon and fresh fruit. I would highly recommend. Would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank grneukomm
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Nightly treats, scrumtous breakfast, great accommodations, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere make Butch and June the best hosts! I plan to go back and have been recommending them to my friends and family.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2009

We searched and searched to find a B & B for one night since we were travelling through Estes and not staying for the entire Labor Day weekend; it seemed Kokopelli was the only place to offer this! Not only were they accommodating for a one night stay, but offered to let us check in early (we arrived on a motorcycle) in order to unload our things. And on top of it all they are extremely well-priced! My husband & I have stayed at many B & B's and found Butch & June to be friendly & easy-going, with lots of advice for their guests concerning Estes Park & its surroundings.
Our room was spacious, boasting its own balcony and much privacy, plus the appetizors and wine simply hit the spot after a day of travel.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple