“Relaxing and Beautiful”

Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Affinity Massage and Wellness Center continues to serve the Estes Park community, since 2005, with highly-skilled, experienced and professional therapists; providing therapeutic massage and wellness services including: Swedish Massage, Relaxation Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular a Therapy, Pre/Post-Natal Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Rain Drop Treatment, Reflexology Sessions and Couples Massage, Event Massage and Wedding Party appointments. We are located on the downtown river walk, and open year round, 7 days a week, with a private front-door parking lot. We accept MC/Visa and Discover cards and Gift Certificates are available. More Than 40 years combined experience.
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Affinity Massage and Wellness Center was an amazing experience. My husband and I went for a couples massage on our wedding anniversary. Kim and Heather were just great. My husband had never before had a massage, but he was comfortable throughout the experience and loved the surprise.

1  Thank TDweezil
in 5 reviews
"downtown"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed October 31, 2016

I can't say enough aboutKim and Heather. My wife and I had our first. Massages here on vacation and they were out of this world! I can't describe how good they were. The most relaxing and rejuvenating part of our entire trip. If you don't visit them while in Estes Park you'll miss out on a great experience. I wish I could visit them once a week!

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

I was not feeling well, everything was aching. Old age I guess. My hotel recommended Affinity. I called to make an appointment on a Saturday for a hot stone for my son. When I got there, there was only one appointment and the owner and LMT, Kim, was getting ready to leave to run errands. When she realized I had also wanted a massage, she gladly took me herself.
I asked for firm and I got it. It was she who told me I was exhibiting signs of elevation sickness which I was not aware of.
She told me how to combat it and get sports drinks immediately.
The table was temperature controlled and when I flipped over I thought the cracks could be heard in the next room.
Her techniques are superb. She also is an upstanding businesswoman who gives quite a pit of time and money back to her community.
There is parking for her customers and she also gave me a pamphlet about altitude sickness.
My son had a great experience with his hot stone also. Both therapists took extra time with us because we were dehydrated and made us stay and drink water afterward.
Thank you so much, Affinity!!!!

Reviewed October 4, 2016

My husband and I have been going to Affinity now for about a year. I'm the one with the most problems as I have lumbar scoliosis and all the associated muscle aches that go along with that. I also have a high-stress job that kinks up my neck and shoulders on a regular basis. I've found SUCH relief by coming to Affinity - This is a team that KNOWS what they're doing and find ALL the spots that need work. I always leave with noticeably more range of motion and a definite reduction in pain. Keeping up with fairly regular visits has been my answer to my back pain, but even one visit to one of these welcoming therapists is well worth your time! Treat yourself to a massage at Affinity and you will definitely come back whenever the opportunity arises!

1  Thank Diane H
See more reviews
Reviewed September 18, 2016

I have had a LOT of massage. This place is at the top. Maybe the very best. It is not a fancy spa with a ton of services. It is a classy top notch place for excellent massage. I had Kim the owner but I am sure her standards would govern who ever she hires to work at Affinity. I am going back in a week. It is a huge treat but also very helpful for overall health and pain control. I had a thumb that was painful to use for at least 3 weeks. She said it was a muscle spasm and made it about 90% better with one massage. If you want to give some one a treat give them a gift card from affinity.