Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderfully relaxing massage

We got our first ever couples massage and they were beyond kind and skilled. They asked us for... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
helenkarmstrong1
Broomfield, Colorado
Best Massage in Estes Park!

This is not my first visit and I will be back again! Lovely atmosphere and Lindsay is THE BEST... read more

Reviewed February 9, 2019
70mindys

All reviews deep tissue essential oils an amazing job in town the river walk kim appointment vacation estes muscles spine knots tension techniques colorado altitude riverwalk
Reviewed October 31, 2016

I can't say enough aboutKim and Heather. My wife and I had our first. Massages here on vacation and they were out of this world! I can't describe how good they were. The most relaxing and rejuvenating part of our entire trip. If you don't visit them while in Estes Park you'll miss out on a great experience. I wish I could visit them once a week!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

I was not feeling well, everything was aching. Old age I guess. My hotel recommended Affinity. I called to make an appointment on a Saturday for a hot stone for my son. When I got there, there was only one appointment and the owner and LMT, Kim, was getting ready to leave to run errands. When she realized I had also wanted a massage, she gladly took me herself.
I asked for firm and I got it. It was she who told me I was exhibiting signs of elevation sickness which I was not aware of.
She told me how to combat it and get sports drinks immediately.
The table was temperature controlled and when I flipped over I thought the cracks could be heard in the next room.
Her techniques are superb. She also is an upstanding businesswoman who gives quite a pit of time and money back to her community.
There is parking for her customers and she also gave me a pamphlet about altitude sickness.
My son had a great experience with his hot stone also. Both therapists took extra time with us because we were dehydrated and made us stay and drink water afterward.
Thank you so much, Affinity!!!!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 4, 2016

My husband and I have been going to Affinity now for about a year. I'm the one with the most problems as I have lumbar scoliosis and all the associated muscle aches that go along with that. I also have a high-stress job that kinks up my neck and shoulders on a regular basis. I've found SUCH relief by coming to Affinity - This is a team that KNOWS what they're doing and find ALL the spots that need work. I always leave with noticeably more range of motion and a definite reduction in pain. Keeping up with fairly regular visits has been my answer to my back pain, but even one visit to one of these welcoming therapists is well worth your time! Treat yourself to a massage at Affinity and you will definitely come back whenever the opportunity arises!

1  Thank Diane H
Reviewed September 18, 2016

I have had a LOT of massage. This place is at the top. Maybe the very best. It is not a fancy spa with a ton of services. It is a classy top notch place for excellent massage. I had Kim the owner but I am sure her standards would govern who ever she hires to work at Affinity. I am going back in a week. It is a huge treat but also very helpful for overall health and pain control. I had a thumb that was painful to use for at least 3 weeks. She said it was a muscle spasm and made it about 90% better with one massage. If you want to give some one a treat give them a gift card from affinity.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Was traveling in Colorado with a friend & I decided to treat us both to massages while we were in Estes Park. I made an appointment here & was very pleased with the facility, the location & the fabulous service. Heather & Lindsey did awesome jobs for both of us, and we left feeling very relaxed and the stress of traveling was gone. Big thank you to both Heather & Lindsey, I hope to see you again the next time I travel out this way!