Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Therapeutic

My favorite part of my experience was the fact my therapist listened to what I needed with my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Cabinfever1958
via mobile
Heavenly

I can't really say enough great things. The only way to understand is to book it! The staff and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $149.00
from $139.00
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews hot stone felt amazing essential oils visit to estes park kim appointment muscles techniques colorado altitude downtown
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed September 18, 2016

I have had a LOT of massage. This place is at the top. Maybe the very best. It is not a fancy spa with a ton of services. It is a classy top notch place for excellent massage. I had Kim the owner but I am sure her standards would govern who ever she hires to work at Affinity. I am going back in a week. It is a huge treat but also very helpful for overall health and pain control. I had a thumb that was painful to use for at least 3 weeks. She said it was a muscle spasm and made it about 90% better with one massage. If you want to give some one a treat give them a gift card from affinity.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Was traveling in Colorado with a friend & I decided to treat us both to massages while we were in Estes Park. I made an appointment here & was very pleased with the facility, the location & the fabulous service. Heather & Lindsey did awesome jobs for both of us, and we left feeling very relaxed and the stress of traveling was gone. Big thank you to both Heather & Lindsey, I hope to see you again the next time I travel out this way!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

I have frequented this establishment multiple times over the years. I bring out of state guests and family. Every one has enjoyed the experience. I love the calm, inviting environment as soon as you walk in. Kim really understands customer service and gives an awesome massage! You will be transformed!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Couples Message was just what we needed after hiking! Both Kim and Heather were very professional. Center was very clean and well managed.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

So many great reviews here so there's not much I can add about how you will get a fantastic massage here. However, I will say a big benefit is that this place has parking right in town. During busy summer weekends in Estes Park, parking can be a problem downtown. Having a place to pull in and start your spa experience with a stress free finding parking situation is fantastic.