“There is a reason they're ranked #1 in Estes!!”

Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Affinity Massage and Wellness Center continues to serve the Estes Park community, since 2005, with highly-skilled, experienced and professional therapists; providing therapeutic massage and wellness services including: Swedish Massage, Relaxation Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular a Therapy, Pre/Post-Natal Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Rain Drop Treatment, Reflexology Sessions and Couples Massage, Event Massage and Wedding Party appointments. We are located on the downtown river walk, and open year round, 7 days a week, with a private front-door parking lot. We accept MC/Visa and Discover cards and Gift Certificates are available. More Than 40 years combined experience.
Reviewed October 4, 2016

My husband and I have been going to Affinity now for about a year. I'm the one with the most problems as I have lumbar scoliosis and all the associated muscle aches that go along with that. I also have a high-stress job that kinks up my neck and shoulders on a regular basis. I've found SUCH relief by coming to Affinity - This is a team that KNOWS what they're doing and find ALL the spots that need work. I always leave with noticeably more range of motion and a definite reduction in pain. Keeping up with fairly regular visits has been my answer to my back pain, but even one visit to one of these welcoming therapists is well worth your time! Treat yourself to a massage at Affinity and you will definitely come back whenever the opportunity arises!

1  Thank Diane H
in 5 reviews
"downtown"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed September 18, 2016

I have had a LOT of massage. This place is at the top. Maybe the very best. It is not a fancy spa with a ton of services. It is a classy top notch place for excellent massage. I had Kim the owner but I am sure her standards would govern who ever she hires to work at Affinity. I am going back in a week. It is a huge treat but also very helpful for overall health and pain control. I had a thumb that was painful to use for at least 3 weeks. She said it was a muscle spasm and made it about 90% better with one massage. If you want to give some one a treat give them a gift card from affinity.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Was traveling in Colorado with a friend & I decided to treat us both to massages while we were in Estes Park. I made an appointment here & was very pleased with the facility, the location & the fabulous service. Heather & Lindsey did awesome jobs for both of us, and we left feeling very relaxed and the stress of traveling was gone. Big thank you to both Heather & Lindsey, I hope to see you again the next time I travel out this way!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

I have frequented this establishment multiple times over the years. I bring out of state guests and family. Every one has enjoyed the experience. I love the calm, inviting environment as soon as you walk in. Kim really understands customer service and gives an awesome massage! You will be transformed!