Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Refreshing following a mountain hike

Tobias listened to my special concerns and was gentle with the area where I had broken ribs. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
susanrX1212KR
via mobile
Best vacation massage

We traveled out from the black hills in South Dakota. Of all the activities we planned up here this... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
shayl0nk

Recommended experiences in and around Estes Park
from $74.99
from $84.99
from $149.00
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews felt amazing in town visiting estes park the river walk kim appointment vacation muscles therapy knots session techniques colorado
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2016

I have had a LOT of massage. This place is at the top. Maybe the very best. It is not a fancy spa with a ton of services. It is a classy top notch place for excellent massage. I had Kim the owner but I am sure her standards would govern who ever she hires to work at Affinity. I am going back in a week. It is a huge treat but also very helpful for overall health and pain control. I had a thumb that was painful to use for at least 3 weeks. She said it was a muscle spasm and made it about 90% better with one massage. If you want to give some one a treat give them a gift card from affinity.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Was traveling in Colorado with a friend & I decided to treat us both to massages while we were in Estes Park. I made an appointment here & was very pleased with the facility, the location & the fabulous service. Heather & Lindsey did awesome jobs for both of us, and we left feeling very relaxed and the stress of traveling was gone. Big thank you to both Heather & Lindsey, I hope to see you again the next time I travel out this way!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

I have frequented this establishment multiple times over the years. I bring out of state guests and family. Every one has enjoyed the experience. I love the calm, inviting environment as soon as you walk in. Kim really understands customer service and gives an awesome massage! You will be transformed!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Couples Message was just what we needed after hiking! Both Kim and Heather were very professional. Center was very clean and well managed.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

So many great reviews here so there's not much I can add about how you will get a fantastic massage here. However, I will say a big benefit is that this place has parking right in town. During busy summer weekends in Estes Park, parking can be a problem downtown. Having a place to pull in and start your spa experience with a stress free finding parking situation is fantastic.