Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderfully relaxing massage

We got our first ever couples massage and they were beyond kind and skilled. They asked us for... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
helenkarmstrong1
Broomfield, Colorado
Best Massage in Estes Park!

This is not my first visit and I will be back again! Lovely atmosphere and Lindsay is THE BEST... read more

Reviewed February 9, 2019
70mindys

All reviews deep tissue essential oils an amazing job in town the river walk kim appointment vacation estes muscles spine knots tension techniques colorado altitude riverwalk
Reviewed September 12, 2016

I have frequented this establishment multiple times over the years. I bring out of state guests and family. Every one has enjoyed the experience. I love the calm, inviting environment as soon as you walk in. Kim really understands customer service and gives an awesome massage! You will be transformed!

Reviewed September 10, 2016

Couples Message was just what we needed after hiking! Both Kim and Heather were very professional. Center was very clean and well managed.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

So many great reviews here so there's not much I can add about how you will get a fantastic massage here. However, I will say a big benefit is that this place has parking right in town. During busy summer weekends in Estes Park, parking can be a problem downtown. Having a place to pull in and start your spa experience with a stress free finding parking situation is fantastic.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Thank you to Kim, Heather, and Lindsey. My boyfriend and I had scheduled two massages each while vacationing in Estes Park. The massage therapists at Affinity are genuinely passionate about their work. You will receive a rejuvenating and comfortable experience. I have had so many massages in the past, but nothing can top the knowledge and talent of these therapists. Thank you to Affinity for the great communication and fitting us into your busy schedules! :) Hopefully we will see you next year!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016

I have had several excellent neuromuscular bodywork sessions here. I was dealing with sciatica symptoms due to tight hips and piraformis muscles after a long road trip from Ohio to Colorado. Lindsay was able to assess and get to the root of the problem, realigning my body, thus eliminating my pain.