“Great spot for Relaxation!”

Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Affinity Massage and Wellness Center continues to serve the Estes Park community, since 2005, with highly-skilled, experienced and professional therapists; providing therapeutic massage and wellness services including: Swedish Massage, Relaxation Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular a Therapy, Pre/Post-Natal Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Rain Drop Treatment, Reflexology Sessions and Couples Massage, Event Massage and Wedding Party appointments. We are located on the downtown river walk, and open year round, 7 days a week, with a private front-door parking lot. We accept MC/Visa and Discover cards and Gift Certificates are available. More Than 40 years combined experience.
Reviewed September 18, 2016

Was traveling in Colorado with a friend & I decided to treat us both to massages while we were in Estes Park. I made an appointment here & was very pleased with the facility, the location & the fabulous service. Heather & Lindsey did awesome jobs for both of us, and we left feeling very relaxed and the stress of traveling was gone. Big thank you to both Heather & Lindsey, I hope to see you again the next time I travel out this way!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"downtown"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed September 12, 2016

I have frequented this establishment multiple times over the years. I bring out of state guests and family. Every one has enjoyed the experience. I love the calm, inviting environment as soon as you walk in. Kim really understands customer service and gives an awesome massage! You will be transformed!

Reviewed September 10, 2016

Couples Message was just what we needed after hiking! Both Kim and Heather were very professional. Center was very clean and well managed.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

So many great reviews here so there's not much I can add about how you will get a fantastic massage here. However, I will say a big benefit is that this place has parking right in town. During busy summer weekends in Estes Park, parking can be a problem downtown. Having a place to pull in and start your spa experience with a stress free finding parking situation is fantastic.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Thank you to Kim, Heather, and Lindsey. My boyfriend and I had scheduled two massages each while vacationing in Estes Park. The massage therapists at Affinity are genuinely passionate about their work. You will receive a rejuvenating and comfortable experience. I have had so many massages in the past, but nothing can top the knowledge and talent of these therapists. Thank you to Affinity for the great communication and fitting us into your busy schedules! :) Hopefully we will see you next year!