Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderfully relaxing massage

We got our first ever couples massage and they were beyond kind and skilled. They asked us for... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
helenkarmstrong1
Broomfield, Colorado
Best Massage in Estes Park!

This is not my first visit and I will be back again! Lovely atmosphere and Lindsay is THE BEST... read more

Reviewed February 9, 2019
70mindys

All reviews deep tissue essential oils an amazing job in town the river walk kim appointment vacation estes muscles spine knots tension techniques colorado altitude riverwalk
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Thank you to Kim, Heather, and Lindsey. My boyfriend and I had scheduled two massages each while vacationing in Estes Park. The massage therapists at Affinity are genuinely passionate about their work. You will receive a rejuvenating and comfortable experience. I have had so many massages in the past, but nothing can top the knowledge and talent of these therapists. Thank you to Affinity for the great communication and fitting us into your busy schedules! :) Hopefully we will see you next year!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016

I have had several excellent neuromuscular bodywork sessions here. I was dealing with sciatica symptoms due to tight hips and piraformis muscles after a long road trip from Ohio to Colorado. Lindsay was able to assess and get to the root of the problem, realigning my body, thus eliminating my pain.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

My husband and I were in Estes to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. I called during the week and they were able to accomodate a weekend couples massage. Kim (the owner) was very friendly on the phone and gave wonderful directions. They even have parking right next to the building, right along the riverwalk. The center is warm and inviting. We had Kim and Heather as our therapists and they were professional and fun. All of our tension and stress were gone so we could enjoy the rest of our stay. I just wish they were closer to where we live so we could go there more often. We will be scheduling again the next time we visit Estes Park.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Loved it!! We love to get massages when we go visit other areas and we are so glad we made an appt at Affinity, we had a couples massage. This honestly was the best massage we have had in a very long time!! They asked questions and listened to what type of massage we liked and were right in! Very respectful, personable and pleasant. The location was easy to find and the facilities very nice and relaxing!"

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 26, 2016

As a professional massage therapist for 35 years giving and receiving bodywork, my session with Kim is close to the best I have experienced. She gave me what I asked for
and was strong and sure. Wonderful studio on the riverwalk, great ambiance.
Highly recommended.