“Great Massage with Parking!”

Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Affinity Massage and Wellness Center continues to serve the Estes Park community, since 2005, with highly-skilled, experienced and professional therapists; providing therapeutic massage and wellness services including: Swedish Massage, Relaxation Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular a Therapy, Pre/Post-Natal Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Rain Drop Treatment, Reflexology Sessions and Couples Massage, Event Massage and Wedding Party appointments. We are located on the downtown river walk, and open year round, 7 days a week, with a private front-door parking lot. We accept MC/Visa and Discover cards and Gift Certificates are available. More Than 40 years combined experience.
Reviewed September 7, 2016

So many great reviews here so there's not much I can add about how you will get a fantastic massage here. However, I will say a big benefit is that this place has parking right in town. During busy summer weekends in Estes Park, parking can be a problem downtown. Having a place to pull in and start your spa experience with a stress free finding parking situation is fantastic.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"downtown"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Thank you to Kim, Heather, and Lindsey. My boyfriend and I had scheduled two massages each while vacationing in Estes Park. The massage therapists at Affinity are genuinely passionate about their work. You will receive a rejuvenating and comfortable experience. I have had so many massages in the past, but nothing can top the knowledge and talent of these therapists. Thank you to Affinity for the great communication and fitting us into your busy schedules! :) Hopefully we will see you next year!

Reviewed September 4, 2016

I have had several excellent neuromuscular bodywork sessions here. I was dealing with sciatica symptoms due to tight hips and piraformis muscles after a long road trip from Ohio to Colorado. Lindsay was able to assess and get to the root of the problem, realigning my body, thus eliminating my pain.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

My husband and I were in Estes to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. I called during the week and they were able to accomodate a weekend couples massage. Kim (the owner) was very friendly on the phone and gave wonderful directions. They even have parking right next to the building, right along the riverwalk. The center is warm and inviting. We had Kim and Heather as our therapists and they were professional and fun. All of our tension and stress were gone so we could enjoy the rest of our stay. I just wish they were closer to where we live so we could go there more often. We will be scheduling again the next time we visit Estes Park.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Loved it!! We love to get massages when we go visit other areas and we are so glad we made an appt at Affinity, we had a couples massage. This honestly was the best massage we have had in a very long time!! They asked questions and listened to what type of massage we liked and were right in! Very respectful, personable and pleasant. The location was easy to find and the facilities very nice and relaxing!"