Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Refreshing following a mountain hike

Tobias listened to my special concerns and was gentle with the area where I had broken ribs. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
susanrX1212KR
via mobile
Best vacation massage

We traveled out from the black hills in South Dakota. Of all the activities we planned up here this... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
shayl0nk

Recommended experiences in and around Estes Park
from $74.99
from $84.99
from $149.00
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews felt amazing in town visiting estes park the river walk kim appointment vacation muscles therapy knots session techniques colorado
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Thank you to Kim, Heather, and Lindsey. My boyfriend and I had scheduled two massages each while vacationing in Estes Park. The massage therapists at Affinity are genuinely passionate about their work. You will receive a rejuvenating and comfortable experience. I have had so many massages in the past, but nothing can top the knowledge and talent of these therapists. Thank you to Affinity for the great communication and fitting us into your busy schedules! :) Hopefully we will see you next year!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016

I have had several excellent neuromuscular bodywork sessions here. I was dealing with sciatica symptoms due to tight hips and piraformis muscles after a long road trip from Ohio to Colorado. Lindsay was able to assess and get to the root of the problem, realigning my body, thus eliminating my pain.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

My husband and I were in Estes to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. I called during the week and they were able to accomodate a weekend couples massage. Kim (the owner) was very friendly on the phone and gave wonderful directions. They even have parking right next to the building, right along the riverwalk. The center is warm and inviting. We had Kim and Heather as our therapists and they were professional and fun. All of our tension and stress were gone so we could enjoy the rest of our stay. I just wish they were closer to where we live so we could go there more often. We will be scheduling again the next time we visit Estes Park.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Loved it!! We love to get massages when we go visit other areas and we are so glad we made an appt at Affinity, we had a couples massage. This honestly was the best massage we have had in a very long time!! They asked questions and listened to what type of massage we liked and were right in! Very respectful, personable and pleasant. The location was easy to find and the facilities very nice and relaxing!"

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 26, 2016

As a professional massage therapist for 35 years giving and receiving bodywork, my session with Kim is close to the best I have experienced. She gave me what I asked for
and was strong and sure. Wonderful studio on the riverwalk, great ambiance.
Highly recommended.