Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Marvelous Massage

While in Estes Park recently my wife and I decided to get a massage. We choose Affinity Massage and... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2023
Brad H
Lenexa, Kansas
Best massage in Estes Park!!

My husband and I went to get an hour massage from Tobias! He was absolutely fantastic! Very... read more

Reviewed September 27, 2023
Dee G

Recommended experiences in and around Estes Park
from $102.56
from $87.17
from $179.00
from $139.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue hot stone essential oils in town estes park area kim vacation muscles techniques colorado downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

My husband and I were in Estes to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. I called during the week and they were able to accomodate a weekend couples massage. Kim (the owner) was very friendly on the phone and gave wonderful directions. They even have parking right next to the building, right along the riverwalk. The center is warm and inviting. We had Kim and Heather as our therapists and they were professional and fun. All of our tension and stress were gone so we could enjoy the rest of our stay. I just wish they were closer to where we live so we could go there more often. We will be scheduling again the next time we visit Estes Park.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Loved it!! We love to get massages when we go visit other areas and we are so glad we made an appt at Affinity, we had a couples massage. This honestly was the best massage we have had in a very long time!! They asked questions and listened to what type of massage we liked and were right in! Very respectful, personable and pleasant. The location was easy to find and the facilities very nice and relaxing!"

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 26, 2016

As a professional massage therapist for 35 years giving and receiving bodywork, my session with Kim is close to the best I have experienced. She gave me what I asked for
and was strong and sure. Wonderful studio on the riverwalk, great ambiance.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank seemore2016
Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had a couples massage and it was wonderful!! Very relaxing and enjoyable! The ladies did an amazing job and everyone there is very welcoming and kind!! I will definitely be going back, its not even been a week and I'm ready for another one! Awesome job.

1  Thank 120caleyp
Reviewed June 17, 2016

While on vacation I decided to book a massage close to our hotel. I walked from Silver Moon Inn to Affinity massage, it was an easy 10 minute walk. My massage by Heather was very relaxing! The sound of the rushing water outside the window from the river was an added relaxation bonus. I would definitely go again.

1  Thank Monica A