“Amazing massage!”

Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Affinity Massage and Wellness Center continues to serve the Estes Park community, since 2005, with highly-skilled, experienced and professional therapists; providing therapeutic massage and wellness services including: Swedish Massage, Relaxation Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular a Therapy, Pre/Post-Natal Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Rain Drop Treatment, Reflexology Sessions and Couples Massage, Event Massage and Wedding Party appointments. We are located on the downtown river walk, and open year round, 7 days a week, with a private front-door parking lot. We accept MC/Visa and Discover cards and Gift Certificates are available. More Than 40 years combined experience.
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I came in after months of extreme stress. I had a hot stone/rain drop/Swedish massage. I came out centered, grounded and relaxed. I highly recommend the highest quality professional treatment by Kathy.

1  Thank Whitecurrent

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was excited to come across a massage place that might be able to give my partner a Swedish massage and me some serious deep tissue work. Seems to be so hard to do anywhere let alone in a tourist area. Much to my surprise Kim at Affinity was just what we both needed. Professional, thorough, and most importantly friendly! Also very helpful to us in finding other quality local businesses. Makes me want to come back to Estas Park.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Thanks Kim that was an awesome massage. I was really having problems with my neck and your Swedish massage was just perfect!!

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

The ladies did a good job making us feel comfortable. It was my bf's first massage. We definitely will do it again!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I had a wonderful massage with stones and aromatherapy. I've been to other massage places in Estes, and the quality of the massage just does not compare to the quality you get at Affinity! I will definitely be coming back next time we're in town!