“A great massage!!”

Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Affinity Massage and Wellness Center continues to serve the Estes Park community, since 2005, with highly-skilled, experienced and professional therapists; providing therapeutic massage and wellness services including: Swedish Massage, Relaxation Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular a Therapy, Pre/Post-Natal Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Rain Drop Treatment, Reflexology Sessions and Couples Massage, Event Massage and Wedding Party appointments. We are located on the downtown river walk, and open year round, 7 days a week, with a private front-door parking lot. We accept MC/Visa and Discover cards and Gift Certificates are available. More Than 40 years combined experience.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Afinity Spa is a wonderful relaxing place. The treatment rooms are clean and quiet. I had a Swedish massage with Deb and it was one of the best massages I have ever had! The staff is professional and friendly. This is is place to go for R&R!!

There are newer reviews for Affinity Massage and Wellness Center

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

The Affinity was clean and quiet. Friendly and professional staff. Comfortable heated tables. Got us right in too.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I don't often get massages, but when I do, I want a deep tissue massage. The others that I'd received previously seemed to be only superficial, so I'd almost given up on getting what I wanted. I was reluctant, but my wife convinced me to give it one more shot. Kim was my massage therapist. I found out later that she has "a reputation" for giving excellent deep tissue massages. That reputation is well deserved! She gave far and away the best deep tissue massage. Thanks, Kim!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

After we were with our family reunion hiking and rafting all week it only made sense that my husband and I needed a deep tissue massage. We looked at several places and they started at over $100. That wasn't in our budget. Affinity's prices were perfect, $160 for the both of us and a GREAT massage. Don't think twice, give them a call. We are from Chicago and would go back in a heart beat. Thank you Kathy & Shay!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

After several days of hiking around Rocky Mt. National Park I found Affinity to take all of my aches and pains away. I had a Swedish massage that was absolutely the best I have ever had! Amazing! Thanks Kim!