“Wonderful Hot Stone Massage”

Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Affinity Massage and Wellness Center continues to serve the Estes Park community, since 2005, with highly-skilled, experienced and professional therapists; providing therapeutic massage and wellness services including: Swedish Massage, Relaxation Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular a Therapy, Pre/Post-Natal Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Rain Drop Treatment, Reflexology Sessions and Couples Massage, Event Massage and Wedding Party appointments. We are located on the downtown river walk, and open year round, 7 days a week, with a private front-door parking lot. We accept MC/Visa and Discover cards and Gift Certificates are available. More Than 40 years combined experience.
Reviewed September 26, 2012

After a couple of days of hiking, this massage felt great. You can tell Kim has alot of experience and was very professional. The facilities were clean, warm, inviting and relaxing.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had a great massage at Affinity. They know what they are doing. I have had many many massages and this one ranked very high as being the best. The room was comfortable and clean.The price was just like I would pay at home.

1  Thank JoeyOzark
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have had great messages all over the country and this one at Affinity with Kim ranks up there with the very best. Everything was just perfect, from the notice on the door " Entering a quite zone", the comfortable ambiance, the friendly but not overt staff to a great message. It was a great treat and I will be back!

1  Thank QMTX
Reviewed September 10, 2012

One of the deepest deep tissue massages I have ever had. The staff was friendly and the price was fairly economical. I will definitely use affinity massage when I'm in Estes Park next.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

After hiking, rafting, and adventuring, a full body Swedish massage was a welcome treat! We had to cancel one of our tours due to my altitude sickness, so I decided to pamper myself with that money. What a great choice! I love that they don't have a lot of aromas or scented stuff due to my allergies. Just heaven!