“Wonderful!”

Elements of Touch Wellness Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boutique wellness spa specializing in massage and ayurvedic spa services in downtown Estes Park, on the river, with accommodations. A local favorite for 25 years. Three treatment rooms, soulful massages, couples treatments, body wraps, facials, hand and foot treatments, showers, all on a relaxed river front setting. Think small scale high quality , all therapists Lic & Insured. Recently won the 5280 magazine award for "Amazing Mountain Spa " in their Western Getaways feature. Stay for a one hour massage or stay the week and do our wellness program. Girlfriend getaways are available as are elopement packages, romantic weekends in Estes Park or just a place to relax and call home
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I had a couple's massage on June 13th while in Estes for our anniversary trip. It was his first massage EVER and let me just say he is now hooked...although I'm still not sure if that's a good or bad thing ;-). The ladies were not only professional and absolutely fabulous at their job, but they really know how to make a 1st timer feel comfortable. I had a problem area that they weren't afraid of and actually couldn't wait to take on the challenge! I walked away without a knot in my shoulder/back that's been there for months! Loved the experience and can't wait to go back. I just wish it was closer to home!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
"visited elements"
"foot scrub"
"deep tissue massage"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this place"
"visit to estes park"
"session"
in 5 reviews
"skills"

Reviewed May 29, 2014

On my visit to Estes Park, we stayed at the Estes Park River Retreat that is connected to the spa and had the most amazing facial and body scrub/massage. It was such a wonderful experience, the spa was beautiful, and the staff was warm and welcoming. It was the best combination of services and done so well. They also use great products-They are truly professionals and it was very affordable.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I came to Estes park for my grand daughters graduation and stayed at the retreat. What a great accommodation ! The home is clean, everything provided from soap to lotion to kitchen utensils was top quality and it was a pleasure to stay here. Walk to town to the art fair the view to the river ,lots of art work out side and in and I even had a massage and facial at the massage . The therapist was so kind and welcoming the massage was he best I ever had .. From the back scrub to the facial to my bad neck . I would highly recommend the Retreat to anyone who loves the mountains and the beautiful air!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We had in total 6 massages during our stay; 3 each. We arrived in Boulder with shoulder/neck issues that required deep work and the therapists here were excellent at getting right to the source of the problem. We returned for follow up on the shoulder/neck issues as well as for work following days of mountain hiking. Carrie, Megan, and Mark S. all provided good deep work. Mark specialized in sports massage. Megan provided a very relaxing massage while working deeply. Carrie was great at getting right at it without any hesitation. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful.