“Couples Massage Lesson”

Elements Of Touch Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boutique wellness spa specializing in massage and ayurvedic spa services in downtown Estes Park, on the river, with accommodations. A local favorite for 20 years. Three treatment rooms, soulful massages, couples treatments, body wraps, facials, hand and foot treatments, showers, all on a relaxed river front setting. Think small scale high quality , all therapists Lic & Insured. Recently won the 5280 magazine award for "Amazing Mountain Spa " in their Western Getaways feature. Stay for a one hour massage or stay the week and do our wellness program. Girlfriend getaways are available as are elopement packages, romantic weekends in Estes Park or just a place to relax and call home
Estes Park, Colorado
“Couples Massage Lesson”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband has never had a professional massage. I'm so glad this was his first experience! We were taught by doing while our wonderful massage therapist, Ravit, seamlessly explained and demonstrated massage techniques. She led us through this informative session efficiently while maintaining a a fun and easy energy. Coming away with a 7 page handout that we can refer to will help us remember the 5 fundamental strokes and also inspire us to give/recieve a little massage when we only have a little time...a facial massage or a foot massage... as a quick review of one page reminds me of the techniques helpful to massaging one area. The Sage Room was lovely and serene and the refreshments were delicious!

Visited July 2012

Douglas, Wyoming
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“perfect!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

the ladies were amazing and we had great conversation and left feeling like new people!!! I especially loved the chocolate smell put on my husbands feet!!! (they still feel great by the way!!!)

Visited November 2012
Gallatin, Missouri
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A little slice of bliss - in an already perfectly lovely locale”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

On our yearly romantic trip to Estes this year we decided to get a couples massage. I have had many solo massages over the years, this was fiances first massage ever, and my first couples massage ever. The massage therapists were both very very good - listened very well to what we each wanted for individual therapy and delivered. The surroundings were perfect. If I were to really reach for any criticisms I would say that some after massage reccomendations would have been good (especially for newbie fiance) beyond drink lots of water, for his ongoing shoulder issue. Also, and maybe this is all couples massages, since I was new to it I dont know, but, it was odd that we werent in a position to reach out and hold hands or touch every once in awhile, I was left wondering why we did the couples thing at all - why it was more expensive - since there was really no couples component added other than being in the same room...

Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heavenly Bliss”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

You would never know it by the outside of the spa, but once you step inside, you're greeted with sincere, genuine hospitality!! I've had a lot of spa treatments in my life, and no matter how good the message is, if the staff isn't friendly and inviting then it takes away from the whole experience. Theses ladies were nothing less than Fantastic from beginning 'till end....what an excellant way to end the vacation. If you're waiting on a friend to get done...sit outside by the river with a glass of sparkling fruit juice and read the paper, or just listen to the wonderful sounds of the life around you. I would recommend this place to everyone visiting Estes Park. Thank You...we'll be back.

Visited September 2012
Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I wanted to treat my daughter to a massage so we decided we would try Elements of Touch. We arrived to a quaint little house by the river. So nice and homey that we immediately felt at home. We had a body scrub, facial and massage. The therapists wanted to make our experience a good one. My therapist not only gave me a massage but told me of the problems that I had been having with my neck and what I should do about them. We both felt pampered and when we left very relaxed. I highly recommend this spa, you will not be disappointed.

Visited August 2012