“Location, location, location.”

Coffee on the Rocks
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Seriously, what does it is the location. The coffee is mediocre (not sure if it is the water or barista). The owner (I assume owner because she was very friendly and asked us where we were from) was working the register and she is awesome. The place is a funky coffee shop with a great vibe. It is right on the river and the seating outside is not to be missed. The views are amazing, parking is soooo convenient. You could sit here for hours by the river but the place is super busy (good for the owner) and you are gonna need to make room for someone else. We will definitely go each time we are in Estes and have been there a few times before. The Red Rock store is across the parking lot and is a cute place to visit and the owners there are so friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I really liked Coffee on the Rocks. My daughter and I went there twice during our recent three day EP visit. The iced tea was good and they have a great gluten-free chocolate zucchini bread made in Boulder (it's pricy tho - $5 a slice!!) I enjoyed the seating area; it's not crowded and there are games people can play. I'll visit again but won't buy the choc-zucchini bread lol

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place because they were the only place open on Easter (4/20/14). Not only was the food great, the views and perfect weather made it top-notch! Next year when we get married in Estes Park, we will definitely be visiting this place!

-Pennsylvania resident

1  Thank Keith E
Reviewed July 26, 2014

After the hectic activity of the day it was very nice to relax here by the lake sure and have Food and Drinks.
The ambiance is very Laid Back and relaxing. Service is very good and they also have nice music.
Highly Recommended!!!

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I love the smoothies and coffee there they should go global !!! The service is great but the prices are high your kids can feed the ducks with the duck food they offer I highly recommend it.