“Nice place”

Coffee on the Rocks
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I really liked Coffee on the Rocks. My daughter and I went there twice during our recent three day EP visit. The iced tea was good and they have a great gluten-free chocolate zucchini bread made in Boulder (it's pricy tho - $5 a slice!!) I enjoyed the seating area; it's not crowded and there are games people can play. I'll visit again but won't buy the choc-zucchini bread lol

There are newer reviews for Coffee on the Rocks

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place because they were the only place open on Easter (4/20/14). Not only was the food great, the views and perfect weather made it top-notch! Next year when we get married in Estes Park, we will definitely be visiting this place!

-Pennsylvania resident

1  Thank Keith E
Reviewed July 26, 2014

After the hectic activity of the day it was very nice to relax here by the lake sure and have Food and Drinks.
The ambiance is very Laid Back and relaxing. Service is very good and they also have nice music.
Highly Recommended!!!

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I love the smoothies and coffee there they should go global !!! The service is great but the prices are high your kids can feed the ducks with the duck food they offer I highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

The coffee and bagel sandwiches were great. The staff was really nice too. The outdoor seating on the patio was awesome with beautiful views!!! We wish we could take this place home with us to have coffee there everyday :)