“Great stop before the RMNP!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coffee on the Rocks

Coffee on the Rocks
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Apex, North Carolina
“Great stop before the RMNP!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped by for a quick drink before heading into the RMNP. We were looking for a nice blended coffee and the owners recommended the "Bombay". This drink is a blended coffee with Nutella! We enjoyed the coffees and setting very much and recommend that anyone in the area stop by to enjoy a pick-me-up before heading off for the day.

Visited September 2012

“Cool place..free wifi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Relax, drink coffee, play a game. Nice quiet place. Coffee is okay too. We enjoy just hanging out for a couple hours checking email etc.

Rockport, Texas
“Great cup of coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Convenient location and beautiful setting by the pond. The blueberry muffin was delicious. Great option for a quick breakfast snack. The sandwich menu looked really good but never had a chance to make it back at lunch.

Tampa, Florida
“Great place to relax during our travels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Sitting by the pond here must have been one of the single most relaxing things we did on our vacation. We ordered tea and coffee and the drinks were quite good. I didn't see anything in the way of food items that made me think I'd want to eat here, but it was such a lovely setting to enjoy our drinks and relax.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Great Coffee & Great Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

I don't drink coffee out much because I am a coffee snob...I like my mocha's with just the right amount of sweet and cream. My husband is REALLY a coffee snob and usually drinks pressed coffee. But, when in the mountains, we let our expectations go...HOWEVER, coffee at Coffee on the Rocks is GREAT! The coffee was well made! I have a bagel, egg, cheese sandwich and my husband had a breakfast burrito. Both good. The staff was friendly and kept the long lines moving. In the back they have chess, knitting, games. It is nice and quiet. Outside, well, you better like ducks! There is a small pond and a bunch of ducks. If you feel brave, you can feed them. Saw a couple of kids having a blast! You will not be disappointed drinking coffee from here. Start your day off right at Coffee on the Rocks!