“2012”

Coffee on the Rocks
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great service, wonderful coffee.......on a pond where we could sit and drink our coffee and feed the ducks!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Went here on our last day in Estes Park. Great coffee, friendly staff, and a lovely patio out on a lake. They even give fly fishing lessons there! Best place to get coffee in Estes Park.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The tea and scone were good. The atmosphere was awesome and the free wi-fi was great. I have to say that the espresso was bitter so the strait shot was not enjoyable but it tasted "OK" in my latte. So, don't come just for the espresso and you will enjoy everything else!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Went here for breakfast one morning. Liked how you could sit outside by the little duck pond to eat and drink. The ducks did not bother you for food at all.
Wife says the coffee was good. We ordered a spicy sausage breakfast burrito, and a bacon breakfast burrito. They are pre-made and heated up in the microwave. They do it right in front of you when you order it, so this is not a guess on my part. I assume they are originally made there, but I don't really know. Mine tasted ok. Sausage, egg, potatoes, and cheese, with a side of salsa (choice of red or green, I had the green). I was disappointed when I saw that are pre-made (hence, you cannot make any substitutions on them - like leaving the green chiles off of the bacon one). But it was better than I anticipated it being after seeing them put it in the microwave.
Wife had the "build your own" breakfast sandwich. It had egg, bacon and cheese on an english muffin. Don't believe it was put together already, but I can tell you they weren't cooking up eggs and bacon in there.
Bottom line - setting was really nice, walked around the pond after eating; coffee was good; food was just ok. Don't go here if you're wanting something made fresh when you order it.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I stopped here after a long hike in the park only for a cup of coffee and ended up spending the rest of my day here. They have a large selection of pastries, lattes and smoothies. Their sandwiches are delicious and to my surprise they even had GLUTEN FREE products!!!!! Not only did they have bread and bagels but the also had two mouth watering gluten free desserts. I spent my day by the pond in a shady area with a gorgeous view. They have wifi so while I enjoyed myself outside I got all my work done. Their staff was very friendly and helpful in every aspect. I would highly recommend stopping here!