“Worst customer service I've ever had”

Shakes Alive! Fruit Shakes
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Estes Park
Description: Open 7 days a week during the Summer tourist season in Estes Park, CO (May - October). Breakfast is served all day. Enjoy our outdoor seating, or have your lunch sacked up to take on a hike in Rocky Mountain National Park. Offering the best hand-crafted smoothies, bagels, breakfast and lunch sandwiches, hand-made milkshakes and many other fat-free frozen yogurt treats.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

As a local I'd been to shakes alive a few times for drink or smoothie. I headed there for lunch because I wanted a bagel with cream cheese and turkey, and I knew they did bagels there. I went to the counter, and was basically reprimanded for ordering such a thing! They pointed to the board and informed me I could either order a lunch sandwich on a bagel or order a bagel breakfast sandwich (egg/cheese/etc.). I told them I didn't want either, just a bagel with cream cheese and turkey and I'd be happy to pay whatever it is for that. Nope, although they had all the ingredients, the 3 people behind the counter just stared at me and they were not willing to accommodate. I hastily ordered a bagel with veggie cream cheese....and it tasted like day old bagels from safeway and philidelphia packaged cream cheese. Too bad they totally missed the mark on this one and as a local in the tourism industry I will never return or recommend them.

1  Thank reed970

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped here on the way home. Decided a small treat was in order and had a chocolate/raspberry shake. Very good flavor and plenty of raspberry.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Wide variety of fruit or milk shakes, wraps, sandwiches and coffee. Small place in a shopping center. I watched the folks going into McDonalds who just had no idea what they wre missing.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Shakes Alive offers some great smoothies with a wide variety of flavors. They use frozen yogurt and fresh fruit and juices. They also make shakes, malts and sundaes from frozen yogurt which makes for a decent treat. I prefer my ice cream hand scooped so the soft serve is just not right for me. The service is friendly and now with indoor seating to go along with the outdoor seating makes for a nice place to enjoy lunch. Hours are from 8a to 5p so no after dinner treats available.

6  Thank AlexanderDelarge
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

My family really enjoyed the smoothies here, especially the strawberry peach. Nice place to stop. Fast and friendly service.