“Great place to get a sandwich and shake after a hike!!!”

Shakes Alive! Fruit Shakes
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Estes Park
Description: Open 7 days a week during the Summer tourist season in Estes Park, CO (May - October). Breakfast is served all day. Enjoy our outdoor seating, or have your lunch sacked up to take on a hike in Rocky Mountain National Park. Offering the best hand-crafted smoothies, bagels, breakfast and lunch sandwiches, hand-made milkshakes and many other fat-free frozen yogurt treats.
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

After a long hike my friends and I went into shakes alive where there was multiple sandwiches and shakes that were healthy and rebooted us for our drive home... The owners were awesome and really made it a pleasant experience I will definetly come back!!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

We go here several times when we are in Estes Park. They have the best fruit shakes I've ever had. I'm bummed we don't have one where I live. If you visit Estes Park it's one of those places you have to go!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

My family hits Shakes Alive once a day while we are on vacation in Estes Park. We usually go after a hike or as a snack between meals. Their fruit shakes are very tasty and there are dozens to choose from. You can get a shake, smoothy, malt, and sandwiches. The food is tasty and the service is always friendly. There are a few tables on the outdoor patio as well. I highly recommend trying a fruit shake/smoothy during your stay.

1  Thank AlexanderDelarge
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Great taste and fun to go in and see all of the different flavors. Would be great in the summer time or just alittle warmer

Reviewed September 15, 2011

This is a standard place we always go. The shakes are the best - the fresh fruit in them is always so yummy! I just always enjoy going there at least once when we are in Estes. It is right behind McDonalds and so much healthier for you - a nice family owned place.