“I am not a big coffee fan but WOW”
Review of Mocha Angelos

Mocha Angelos
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This place was great! I got a white rabbit (caramel and white chocolate) and my husband got a latte. he tried his first and raved about how great it was. When I tried mine, I honestly forgot I was drinking coffee as awful as that sounds! I wish I lived close so I could go back and get another one. This place is located in a perfect place in Estes Park and the owners were amazing! So helpful and friendly!
One of the best stops on our vacation!!

There are newer reviews for Mocha Angelos

Reviewed September 30, 2012

very friendly employee working when we were there. I eat a "no processed foods" diet and got some of the strawbery fruit spread w/o added sugars, etc. it is wonderful. Ive found this hard to find so am thrilled, trying to get some more ordered from them! overall nice little shop for coffees etc. have free sampes also. be sure to stop in if your in dowtown estes park!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stop in on every trip for a drink and choice of salsa, bbq sauce or jams/jellies. Everything is excellent.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

What a neat place. Great treats, good coffee and real black tea, as well as hot chocolate for the kids. Mostly this was special because the people working there were friendly, and the prices are not a ripoff like Starbucks and other chains. Go here instead

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Cute little shop that reels you in with free hot sauce samples and more. They have jams, jellies, butters, sauces, coffee syrups and hot sauce! I bought the raspberry jalapeno jam which has been delightful. Cute mugs in the store as well!