“Loved these donuts!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Texas
“Loved these donuts!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Because we were only visiting for a few days, my husband went crazy getting several different kids of donuts. All of the donuts were wonderful! I liked the cake donut because it was slightly crispy. I normally like my apple fritters thin and crispy; even though their apple fritters were think, they were still very good. The cinnamon roll was also very good.

• Visited May 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great donuts great people”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Had a great experience will be back soon. Great donuts with lots of variety. I love the raspberry fritters and the pinecone donut also is great.

Visited April 2014
“Not sure what the fuss is about”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Coffee pretty poor.
Doughnuts didn't look any different or special. They didn't taste anything special either, not bad or anything but I have definitely had better in a standard supermarket
Guy behind the counter seemed nice enough
I was expecting something great so was a little disappointed.

1 Thank Lucy H
“Excellent Donuts! Went back for more!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Read the reviews and wanted to see for myself, line was long but got there early enough to get the last of the turtle rolls, they were delicious! Got a few chocolate, went to the car to carry on with our day, loved the chocolate donuts so much that we went back in and bought whatever chocolate they had left. Get there early!

Milford, IA
“Yummy”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Since I have pretty much sworn off donuts for life, going to the Donut Haus once while we are in EP is on my "have to" list. Generally that stop is on our way out of town. This time around I had a custard filled long john with chocolate frosting and my husband had an apple fritter. Both were delicious! I try to eat it slowly, so I can extend my joy! I don't think the price is bad either, $3.00 for the two tasty treats. I've spent $3 a lot more foolishly. We'll be stopping at the Donut Haus again the next time we are in Estes Pak!